6/8 OTA open to media.

2 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

How bad are things at the Daily News where they have to hire illiterate writers???   I mean theoretically he had to take English and writing as part of a journalism degree...

He doesn't seem to be that big on proof-reading, either.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

How bad are things at the Daily News where they have to hire illiterate writers???   I mean theoretically he had to take English and writing as part of a journalism degree...

Yeah, this guy has been dying to go all "Manish" on Wilson and the Jets. Wilson just hasn't given him much.

He's said about ten times that Wilson is holding the ball way to long.  Nearly all the other scribs have been talking about how quick the ball is coming out on short routes.

It's not an accident both Manish Mehta and Rich Cimni worked for the NYDN.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yeah, this guy has been dying to go all "Manish" on Wilson and the Jets. Wilson just hasn't given him much.

He's said about ten times that Wilson is holding the ball way to long.  Nearly all the other scribs have been talking about how quick the ball is coming out on short routes.

He is a self professed Dolphins fan. He's from Miami

8 minutes ago, flgreen said:

i don't know. Seems ok to me so far. I took today as a tip of his cap to Zach. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

in fairness, their corners are likely better than ours......

but lawrence is going to be a bust, write it down

I sense a fellow traveler. If you believe two pick-6s in OTAs equal bust then you must be on the Trubisky train. He is the only NFL QB with 50+ starts to have never thrown a pick-6.

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

I sense a fellow traveler. If you believe two pick-6s in OTAs equal bust then you must be on the Trubisky train. He is the only NFL QB with 50+ starts to have never thrown a pick-6.

That’s because he’s a good tackler but a lousy QB

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If the end result is he rid us of Macc, got us Douglas, and the better of the top 2 QB's from the 2021 draft class, build the statue now.  And slap some big googly eyes on it.  

mikewazowski-helmet.thumb.png.55024898d8

Who are you calling googly eyes!

• Haha 1