6/8 OTA open to media.

5 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

That's Fanduel (E. Moore) and Points Bet (Wilson).  Indiana sucks for a lot of things, but not sports  gambling.

I have 7 legal accounts to choose from:  Draftkings, Fanduel, Pointsbet, BetMGM, BetRivers, William Hill and just as of a week ago, Barstool.

It's a degenerate's paradise.

Waiting on Ohio to onboard this option.

8 hours ago, Biggs said:

I would never accuse Sam of overthinking.  If anything I would accuse him of not thinking at all.  

Neither for me. Sam was a slow thinker.  By the time he digested what was happening, it was too late. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Harper said:

Nobody buys Newspapers anymore.  It's all about clicks.

There's a reason comics can't use the word 'FLICK'.  Because ink runs.

I thought you were saying it's all about dicks.  On second thought, maybe it is.

• Haha 1

I gotta admit.  Up through the draft, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were getting a consolation prize in Wilson.  I grew to like him, but it felt like it was Lawrence, then any of Wilson/Fields/Lance.  All the so-called draft experts (other than Chris Simms) piled onto that narrative.  

Now?  I'm starting to feel differently.  Maybe beating the Raiders and Rams was the best thing that will ever happen to this franchise.  It's early.  Really, really early.  But I don't feel like we got sloppy seconds right now.  And I like it.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

There's a reason comics can't use the word 'FLICK'.  Because ink runs.

I thought you were saying it's all about dicks.  On second thought, maybe it is.

Somebody should have told Big Lots.  But $10 for 10 FLICKS is a good deal. Retro prices.

ybqlumxtgxz11.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And that's why he'll never succeed.  Same problem Mark Sanchez had.  

This is the main reason why JD fell in love with Zach.  He's supposedly the polar opposite in that regard.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, nycdan said:

I gotta admit.  Up through the draft, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were getting a consolation prize in Wilson.  I grew to like him, but it felt like it was Lawrence, then any of Wilson/Fields/Lance.  All the so-called draft experts (other than Chris Simms) piled onto that narrative.  

Now?  I'm starting to feel differently.  Maybe beating the Raiders and Rams was the best thing that will ever happen to this franchise.  It's early.  Really, really early.  But I don't feel like we got sloppy seconds right now.  And I like it.

Change the team to Browns and I agree..:cheers:

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

I'm telling you - in the right system, Cole will be a war machine. He's too smooth and too versatile. JAX blew it. 

I was talking to my buddy who's a headcoach and a true journeymen of the sport - about our WR corps just a couple days ago. Such weird spot to be in right now with Mims, Davis, Cole, and Moore. You almost have to go spread/trips 10 personnel - as much as it pains me to fade the TE.

With the way Cole and Moore have looked with Zach, i'm not paying Crowder 10 million. Thank you for your service through GaseGate - but i'll take that money and lock up M. Moses at OT

Could not agree more with this.  Especially that last blurb, and I’m a BIG Crowder fan.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Really?  It’s working for me.  

Well anyway, I’m dedicated to making this work so here it is as a converted GIF, lmfao:

021491AB-661A-4908-9C33-10BB33475F3D.gif.1b47aeaa2722530f01d86b4882d47623.gif

Thanks.  Accessing this from my work computer, and given Spoot Face's joke about watching porrn, I was afraid to click on the link.  Didn't want to get my ass fired.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Could not agree more with this.  Especially that last blurb, and I’m a BIG Crowder fan.

when the jets didn't trade back in the 2nd and took moore, crowder's jet tenure became cloudy.  it would be great to have him but clearly not at this price.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Thanks.  Accessing this from my work computer, and given Spoot Face's joke about watching porrn, I was afraid to click on the link.  Didn't want to get my ass fired.

Lmao, no problemo homie.

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

I'm fcking snoring, bro

Really?  I kind of like Berrios.  It's not like guys like him have not had success.  I'm not saying that he will blow up like Welker, but I could see a Danny Amendola career.  Of course, the likelihood is that he is more Greg Salas or Walt Powell.  I just don't see why so many people counting on Kenny Yboah as another Antonio Gates, would be writing off Berrios.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Guys...

You guys...

Is it possible that Braxton Berrios wasn't the problem?

lol he's actually a pretty good player, he's certainly making crowders life miserable right now.. The combination of berrios and moore in the slot and how they are performing in OTA's certainly could give the jets comfort if they got a good enough offer to move crowder. 

I was high on berrios when we got him from the pats, I thought he was really underutilized there and was someone I wanted the jets to draft when he came out.  Glad he's finally getting an opportunity and making the most of it. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Really?  I kind of like Berrios.  It's not like guys like him have not had success.  I'm not saying that he will blow up like Welker, but I could see a Danny Amendola career.  Of course, the likelihood is that he is more Greg Salas or Walt Powell.  I just don't see why so many people counting on Kenny Yboah as another Antonio Gates, would be writing off Berrios.

there's nothing wrong with berrios except when he's your best wr.  on a good team he's the 5th best wr and a PR.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I like Berrios. He went to my high school. One of very few NFL players to have done so (school isn't that old, founded 1994). I think he's similar to a player that went to my alma mater, Ryan Switzer.  Both are a lot more athletic than Amendola but (thus far) Amendola has sure had the better career.

• Upvote 2