6/10 OTA available to media

21 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

He's genuinely as dumb as a stump. The thing that stood out about him above anything else when he was here. On the field and off the field, the kid's not right.

Maybe you're the dumb one. He may not be smart at football but not taking that stupid vaccine doesn't make him dumb!

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jetsrule1969 said:

Maybe you're the dumb one. He may not be smart at football but not taking that stupid vaccine doesn't make him dumb!

I was calling Sam a simpleton long before this nonsense.

But the weight of scientific evidence and all those peer reviewed studies that he's presented...He presents an interesting case.

17 minutes ago, Lith said:

Can we please try to keep vaccine discussion out of the thread -- would hate to see the last OTA thread of the offseason get locked if it devolves into a political discussion.

YOu wouldn't be saying that if you were vaccinated...UNCLEAN!!!!!

?

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

Smh Vyncint is still on the team? lol

Isiah Dunn hey? never heard of him before the Jets made us aware... Anyone have a list of every DB we currently have under contract, if only for the summer? Would like gloss over the list and get to know them...

Looking like almost the entire secondary will have new names/faces

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

I am fully vaccinated over 3 months.  I completely respect anyone who chooses not to get a vaccination. Just like I will respect people who decide to double mask for the next decade.  This is still America. 

WTF does that have to do with OTA’s? Good for you now please get back on topic. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1