• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't read a defense, but still working on immunology. Late decision making, and frankly, getting an infectious disease, are both on-brand. Because I posted it here?

Can we please try to keep vaccine discussion out of the thread -- would hate to see the last OTA thread of the offseason get locked if it devolves into a political discussion.

they’re going to name the stationary bike after Mims

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I really hate being reminded how stupid some of you really are.  +1 to Crusher

Try being me and reading the only post I read. LOL I was like,” where the hell am I?” 

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Smh Vyncint is still on the team? lol

Isiah Dunn hey? never heard of him before the Jets made us aware... Anyone have a list of every DB we currently have under contract, if only for the summer? Would like gloss over the list and get to know them...

Looking like almost the entire secondary will have new names/faces

From Spotrac -- they still include Nasirildeen and Sherwood who are likely to play LB for us.

1. Marcus MayeFS
  2. LaMarcus JoynerFS
  3. Justin HardeeCB
  4. Ashtyn DavisFS
  5. Blessuan AustinCB
  6. Bryce HallCB
  7. Corey BallentineCB
  8. J.T. HassellS
  9. Bennett JacksonCB
  10. Elijah CampbellS
  11. Javelin Guidry Jr.CB
  12. Lamar JacksonCB
  13. Jamien SherwoodS
  14. Michael CarterCB
  15. Jason PinnockCB
  16. Hamsah NasirildeenS
  17. Brandin EcholsCB
  18. Isaiah DunnCB
  19. Jordyn PetersS
  20. Zane LewisCB
  21. Brendon WhiteS

• Like 1

And it gets unlocked as I’m creating another thread to continue on... lmao. This whole transaction was pretty stupid if you ask me. Why bring up topics you know aren’t allowed here & also, why lock a thread to unlock it 3 minutes later wtf.

Pls merge or delete my continuation thread. 

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Lith said:

They seem to do pressure and fast throw drills a lot. It's smart. Everything seems to be really uptempo in our camp

• Upvote 1

From the tweets it seems Wilson will spread the ball around and not afraid to check down when needed . This is good stuff from a rookie! 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And it gets unlocked as I’m creating another thread to continue on... lmao. This whole transaction was pretty stupid if you ask me. Why bring up topics you know aren’t allowed here & also, why lock a thread to unlock it 3 minutes later wtf.

Because every once in a while I forget how stupid people are, and that they won't be able to leave something at just making fun of Sam Darnold?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Good hustle. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Try being me and reading the only post I read. LOL I was like,” where the hell am I?” 

3 Pinocchio’s 

1 hour ago, jetsrule1969 said:

not taking that stupid vaccine doesn't make him dumb!

Pretty much does

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Because every once in a while I forget how stupid people are, and that they won't be able to leave something at just making fun of Sam Darnold?

No dumber than to think I read every post in every thread.  Don’t even read every word in every post I do read. Sounding shit out takes forever. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No dumber than to think I read every post in every thread.  Don’t even read every word in every post I do read. Sounding sh*t out takes forever. 

The PH actually sounds like an F, if you can believe it!

• Haha 2
Just now, TeddEY said:

Oh, I know your post wasn’t meant for that. It’s not your fault that some people around here have absolutely zero self control when it comes to putting their two cents into any & everything that gets brought up lol. 

It’s just the fact both of these characters are long time members & both know what not to bring up, then do it anyway after @Lith, me & others politely and non-directly asked them to stop the first time.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is this the day Zach has a poor practice abs we start taking about Mac Jones as the one that got away?

These are the days that half the board remembers that it is only June, and the other half debate Jones v Fields as the one that got away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nobody wants to listen. Go o the other thread that what’s his name made. I’m locking this one. First mention of vaccines in that thread gets time off to ponder the subject until training camp. See you then! Can’t wait! 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1