Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Sign-Up Thread *CLOSED*

Have you ever gone 24 hours without sleeping? Russian researchers are studying the effects of sleep deprivation on the human body. The goal of this study is to use an airborne stimulant to keep you awake for up to 30 days and measure the effects on your body. By signing up, you are giving consent to our researchers to do so. Remember, this is an experiment. Enter at your own risk.

GIGNNAOQMWELCA6UE5MTMANOPU.jpg

The more the merrier but if we could get at least the 9 from last game, I'd be happy. I already have the basic set up and can manipulate it from there. 

1. Crush luv Соколов

2. 80 Новико́в

3. Barry Захаров

4. Spoot Киселев

5. Jvill Попов

6. Jif Тургенев

7. GS Лебедев

8.  Kdels Иванов

9. Nyn Смирнов

10. Dice Преображенский

11. Nolder Яхонтов

12. Arsis Чернышевский

On 6/10/2021 at 10:44 AM, Drums said:

Have you ever gone 24 hours without sleeping? Russian researchers are studying the effects of sleep deprivation on the human body. The goal of this study is to use an airborne stimulant to keep you awake for up to 30 days and measure the effects on your body. By signing up, you are giving consent to our researchers to do so. Remember, this is an experiment. Enter at your own risk.

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Are we really playing this without @Nolder?

14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Fine I'll play but if I turn into a Russian sleep monster I'm gonna be pissed.

Nolder can't go 30 consecutive minutes without sleeping, let alone 30 days.  

This will get interesting!

• Haha 2

On 6/10/2021 at 9:44 AM, Drums said:

The more the merrier but if we could get at least the 9 from last game, I'd be happy. I already have the basic set up and can manipulate it from there. 

1. Crush luv Соколов

2. 80 Новико́в

3. Barry Захаров

4. Spoot Киселев

5. Jvill Попов

6. Jif Тургенев

7. GS Лебедев

8.  Kdels Иванов

9. Nyn Смирнов

Привет, как дела?

• Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

What you have against Russians? You been sleep monster forever and a day. 

First time I threw up from over drinking was because I downed almost an entire bottle of peach vodka. I'll never forgive Russia for that night.

• Haha 1