NY Jets news: CB Isaiah Dunn 'making waves' at 2021 OTAs

On 6/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

How many CBs can we keep? 6? 7 at the most?

Probably Safe:

1. Bryce Hall
  2. Bless Austin
  3. Justin Hardee (special teamer)

Fighting for 3 or 4 spots:

1. Lamar Jackson
  2. Javelin Guidry
  3. Michael Carter II (5th rd pick)
  4. Jason Pinnock (5th rd pick)
  5. Bradin Echols (6th rd pick)
  6. Corey Ballentine
  7. Isaiah Dunn

Longshots:

1. Elijah Campbell 
  2. Zane Lewis

I don't think anyone is safe, they are all fighting for 7 spots. 

• Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I don't think anyone is safe, they are all fighting for 7 spots. 

I had us at 9 total DBs before OTAs. The rest of the defense was 11 DL and 5 LBs

CBs: Hall, Austin, Pinnock, MC2, Guidry, Hardee

S: Davis, Joyner, Maye

If Dunn is who he’s been during OTAs then he either has to take a spot from Bless Austin or the DL. The only issue I have with that is the DL has so many players because we have good depth there. Letting go of a Kyle Phillips/ Nathan Shepherd/ Foley Fatukasi is letting go of a player with good experience and at least decent play. 

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

No sh*t Captain Obvious. However, in previous years the young guys never got a chance because the coaches agreed with halfwit fans that they needed has been vets to blame if it hit the fan, and in turn the young guys didn't get first team reps. Maybe it's part of the reason this team never develops talent or much of it. So, as I stated, it's refreshing to see young guys getting a chance (not inducted to the HoF). Even if just in camp which is where player generally begin at every level...

Sorry.  Been a fan of this team for over 50 years and the crust has hardened.  Embrace the suck  team and enjoy your fandom. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I had us at 9 total DBs before OTAs. The rest of the defense was 11 DL and 5 LBs

CBs: Hall, Austin, Pinnock, MC2, Guidry, Hardee

S: Davis, Joyner, Mims

If Dunn is who he’s been during OTAs then he either has to take a spot from Bless Austin or the DL. The only issue I have with that is the DL has so many players because we have good depth there. Letting go of a Kyle Phillips/ Nathan Shepherd/ Foley Fatukasi is letting go of a player with good experience and at least decent play. 

Outside of Hall, they are all question marks. Dunn from what I read has been solid so far this spring, Sheppard/Phillips are 3rd teamers so far. It's time for them to shine, because if they can't, there are quite of few DBs that have the potential to be solid contributors.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Sarge4Tide said:

How many CBs can we keep? 6? 7 at the most?

Probably Safe:

1. Bryce Hall
  2. Bless Austin
  3. Justin Hardee (special teamer)

Fighting for 3 or 4 spots:

1. Lamar Jackson
  2. Javelin Guidry
  3. Michael Carter II (5th rd pick)
  4. Jason Pinnock (5th rd pick)
  5. Bradin Echols (6th rd pick)
  6. Corey Ballentine
  7. Isaiah Dunn

Longshots:

1. Elijah Campbell 
  2. Zane Lewis

It's funny. Everyone has us holding on to 7 WR's, 4 TE's and 7 CB's.  All that to go with 4-5 RB's.  Then we gotta keep 10 OL 

Its just not gonna work. 

This is going to be a departure from our normal cut down process. Usually we're hoping one of our scrubs can become something. This year we're going to have to cut guys who can actually play.  I forsee Lots of Grumbling in our future. 😂

Hall, Austin, Hardee, Carter 2, Pinnock, Dunn, Echols. 

PS- Jackson, Guidry

• Upvote 2
On 6/12/2021 at 2:34 PM, clayton163v said:

Good breakdown.  I did the full monte on this the other day. 

I think Hall, Austin and Hardee are locks.  Austin has had some rough spots, but he is a great fit for the Saleh defense and will rarely be in man-to-man which was not his forte.  There is no substitute for NFL experience.  It is also why I think that Jackson and Guidry have inside tracks and will have to be beaten out.  Jackson started half of last season and is a good fit in press zone - he is the biggest corner on the team.  Guidry started a good chunk of last season at nickel but is up against it in a battle with MC2.

I agree with the players who are fighting for spots on the team at corner.  The only quibble is the Jets probably view Echols as a safety.  His scouting report said as much.  There is better opportunity there as his primary competition for the fourth spot are UDFAs Brenden White and Jordyn Peters.  White is probably viewed as a linebacker. 

I think the Jets will keep seven corners (not including Hardee), four safeties, five linebackers and eight defensive lineman plus Hardee.  That is 25 players which would leave the offense at 25 too (three spots go to the kicker, punter and long snapper). 

The reason I see so many corners is the Jets will likely play a base 4-2-5 and even a 4-1-6 with Sherwood/Nasirildeen playing SS at times to keep the offense guessing.  The last spots will come down to the special teams units.  Only one thing is certain, it will be all-out-war.

Link to your post? 

when I have time between ota and tc I’m gonna do a break down on ALL our DBs, including those hybrid S/Lb types. I want to go into camp with a good handle on these kids. Think it’ll be us for once who’s castaways get gobbled up when the 53 chopping block day comes 

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Link to your post? 

when I have time between ota and tc I’m gonna do a break down on ALL our DBs, including those hybrid S/Lb types. I want to go into camp with a good handle on these kids. Think it’ll be us for once who’s castaways get gobbled up when the 53 chopping block day comes 

It was a thread.  Here you go.  

From a poster on yesterday's practice thread before it got locked.  Let's take a look at the all-out-war for roster spots and starting jobs afoot this season on the Jets.

The list is from Spotrac, the comments are mine:

1. Marcus MayeFS - Starter
  2. LaMarcus JoynerFS - Starter
  3. Justin HardeeCB - Gunner on special teams
  4. Ashtyn DavisFS - backup likely roster spot
  5. Blessuan AustinCB - Starter candidate at corner.  Likely to make roster. 
  6. Bryce HallCB - Starter candidate at corner.  Likely to make roster.
  7. Corey BallentineCB - Fighting for roster spot at corner.
  8. J.T. HassellS - Camp body, longshot to make roster.
  9. Bennett JacksonCB - Veteran corner, longshot to make roster.
  10. Elijah CampbellS - Camp body, longshot to make roster.
  11. Javelin Guidry Jr.CB - Nickel corner, fighting for roster spot.
  12. Lamar JacksonCB - Fighting for roster spot at corner.
  13. Jamien SherwoodS - Starter candidate at WILL linebacker.  Likely to make roster.
  14. Michael CarterCB - Starter Candidate at corner.  Likely to make roster.  Can play nickel.
  15. Jason PinnockCB - Starter Candidate at corner.  Likely to make roster.
  16. Hamsah NasirildeenS - Starter candidate at WILL linebacker.  Likely to make roster.
  17. Brandin EcholsCB - Nickel corner, fighting for roster spot at Safety, Corner and Nickel.
  18. Isaiah DunnCB - Fighting for roster spot at corner.
  19. Jordyn PetersS - Fighting for roster spot at Safety.
  20. Zane LewisCB - Camp body, longshot to make roster.
  21. Brendon White - Fighting for roster spot at Linebacker and Safety.
  22. Milo Eifler - Fighting for a roster spot at linebacker.

Let's unpack it:

Marcus Maye is likely one starter with Lamarcus Joyner the other starter.  But Saleh is known for multiple looks so I think we can expect other players to get onto the field.  Particularly the more versatile guys.

Justin Hardee got on the field last year due to injuries in the Saint's secondary.  I think he will be a core special team's player who is unlikely to play on the regular defense. 

Bless Austin and Bryce Hall are both presumptive starters but are under plenty of pressure from all the new arrivals.  Both offer big press coverage and press and bail for a cover three look.   Here is the Ourlads write ups on both players from their website (they post them sometime before the season).  This year's picks are not up yet.

BLESSUAN AUSTIN: Rutgers, 6005 198 4.50. Four year starter from Queens, NY. Injuries have cost him a substantial part of his junior year and all but the opener his senior year. Tall slender prospect with athletic ability and technique. Has played a variety of coverage and technique. Often aligned in press in zone and man. Adept at press, press and bail, and off technique in quarters. Pacing in pedal and bail technique maintains the cushion for effective turn and run. Fluid in transition with loose hips. Moves well laterally to close voids in between zones. Sees the quarterback and threats with quick reaction to delivery key. Has ball skills for the interception and pass break. Gets to the high point and challenges the catch. Solid reactions to intermediate throws in the outside third. Can undercut a route on the sideline. Has agility to mirror multiple cuts. Has enough speed to handle vertical routes. Tackles well with form and finish. Lacks power to shed blocks consistently and can get tied up. In limited exposure Austin shows the tools of a solid NFL prospect. Needs strength development. The medical report will dramatically affect his draft status with three major knee surgeries. Limited playing time the last two years already factors in. That aside he offers value as a tall corner with upside and special team skill. Could be a steal in the late rounds. 2018 stats: (1 game) 3 T, 2 TFL, 1 sack, 1 INT. Medical exclusion at Combine. Sixth/seventh round. (A-32 1/2, H-10, VJ-35.5, SS-DNP).

BRYCE HALL: Virginia, 6012 202 4.55. Four-year starter, Harrisburg PA. Played six games in 2019 before a season-ending ankle injury that required surgery. Has length and experience in a variety of techniques including off zone, man press, and press and bail. In off coverage maintains cushion. Reads route in off zone coverage and has vision to see the quarterback delivery key. Sudden to break on the throw with ability to get his hands inside to the catch point. Productive ball skills for the pass break in his career. Effective playing zone with press and bail with a quick lateral run. Can re-route as a hard corner and sink under intermediate route. In press man can be physical with long arms to jam and disrupt a route at the line. Stays in phase on vertical routes. Quick reactions to outside run puts him in position for wrap tackles. Can give up yards after contact as gather and finish is inconsistent. Occasionally in press gives up inside leverage at the snap creating immediate separation. Inconsistent to react in press and is vulnerable to quick double moves. Questionable recovery speed versus speedy NFL receivers. Length and cover skills fit well with a team that primarily plays zone. If healthy could be a solid option. 2019 stats: 20 T, 3 TFL, 1 sack, 4 PBU. Medical exclusion at Combine. Second/third round. (A-32 1/4, H-9 5/8, VJ-DNP, SS-DNP).

Corey Ballentine is a cornerback that was a late round pick in 2019 for the Giants and is clearly under pressure for a roster spot.  Reports are that he has looked good so far.  He is still young and has some skills.  Here is his scouting report from his draft year.

COREY BALLENTINE: Washburn, 5110 196 4.46. Two year starter from Topeka, KS. Division II prospect that was a decorated track athlete in high school and college. Will be a raw prospect but has the speed and agility needed. Played more off than press and was at his best as a deep third corner. Processes route combinations and balances multiple routes. Quick in his pedal to maintain cushion to create time to react to intermediate route breaks and break on sideline and inside comeback routes. Gets a good read on the quarterback. Turn and run is smooth allowing him to stay in phase up the field. Solid off man skills with timing his turn as the cushion starts to break down. Has lateral agility to react to inside cuts. Solid ball skills to challenge the catch point. Gets to the high point defending deep balls. Can be disruptive in press man and Cover 2. Uses his long arms to stun and separate versus a stalk block. Can tackle in space making adjustments to movement. Explosive tackling, going low. Not as good in press man as he can be hesitant and prone to double moves at the line. At the Senior Bowl he struggled early, but as the week progressed he flashed what he can be. As good as he was at the Division II level he will have to upgrade some technique and awareness. Will see more speed, better route running and spacing. Has played well on all special teams including as a returner. 2018 stats: 50 T, 3 TFL, 4 PBU, 2 FF, 3 BK, 3 INT. BTR:left 4.75, right 4.90. OSR:8/33. Sixth/seventh round. (A-31 5/ 8, H-9 1/2, VJ-39.5, SS-4.16).

JT Hassell went undrafted and we picked him up after Cleveland waived him.  He is clearly fighting an uphill battle for a roster spot.

Bennett Jackson has been in the league since 2014 and is on the bubble.  Despite the long time in the NFL, he has been waived repeatedly and he too is fighting an uphill battle.

Elijah Campbell is a Safety who went undrafted in 2018 and has yet to stick on a roster  Another camp body fighting an uphill battle. 

Javelin Guidry is fighting for the starting job and a roster spot as the nickel back.  He has the inside track.  His review from last year:

JAVELIN GUIDRY: Utah, 5090 191 4.25. Junior entry, two-year starter, Murrieta, CA. Honorable mention All-Pac 12 the past two seasons. Outstanding track sprinter that transfers his rare speed to the football field. Used extensively as a slot corner, he has played a lot of press man using a variety of technique at the snap. Shows quickness and agility out of press and can be sticky. Flashes a stiff off hand stab on the first move away from leverage and is quick to turn and run. Stays in phase for the most part and can mirror cuts. Also shows a quick balanced pedal from press allowing a tight two way reaction on route breaks. Has outstanding recovery speed if separated. Has some outside hard corner and flat cover experience from the slot. Willing tackler and will lay a hit. Lacks power to light up a big receiver after the catch and will give up yards after contact. Not asked to play a lot of zone and struggles with route combinations. Tends to get attracted to the shallow route and has trouble balancing high low. At times takes false steps in transition and is often in recovery mode. Lacks ideal size for the position and can be walled out by a big receiver. His speed projects well to a gunner in kick coverage. He projects to slot corner on a team that emphasizes press man. 2019 stats: 48 T, 6 PBU, 1 QBH, 1 INT. No jumps or shuttle-left hamstring. OSR:1/29. Sixth/seventh round. (A-31 1/4, H-9, VJ-DNP, SS-DNP).

Lamar Jackson is fighting for a roster spot and started most of last season (nine starts).  He is a big ornery corner.  Just how Saleh likes them.  He is very similar to Hall and Austin in that he is a big press corner who is good at zone.

2020 Guide: What Ourlads' Scouting Services said about LAMAR JACKSON: Nebraska, 6020 208 4.59. Three-year starter, Elk Grove, CA. Second-team All-Big 10 in 2019. An imposing cornerback with unique size and length. Played boundary corner and was in press man for most reps. Can be physical with two and off-hand jam disrupting routes at the snap. Smooth turn and run for a big man. Physical play helps him stay in phase on vertical routes. Flashes mirror ability on route breaks and challenges the catch point. Finds the ball in phase and high points the interception opportunity. Productive ball skills for a press corner. Shows eye discipline in trail technique keeping focus on the receiver. Length creates issues for quarterbacks as a short zone defender. Will give up leverage at the snap at times. Has not shown great pattern recognition in limited zone reps. Recovery speed is average and can get separated. Double moves can be an issue. Gets grabby at times if beaten on a route break. Not aggressive taking on blocks and will pass up a tackle opportunity. Tends to lunge at tackles. Size makes him attractive for a team that plays a lot of press. Will need to develop as a zone corner. Senior Bowl notes: Physical presence at corner with some big hits in the game. Solid disrupting routes at the line with off-hand jam. For the most part stayed in phase on vertical routes. Struggled to mirror route breaks in practice. Was grabby at times. 2019 stats: 40 T, 3.5 TFL, 1 sack, 12 PBU, 1 QBH, 2 FF, 3 INT. OSR:24/29. Sixth/seventh round. (A-32 1/4, H-9 1/2, VJ-36.5, SS-DNP).

Jamiem Sherwood is a safety/ linebacker we took in the fifth round.  He has the inside track to start at the Will.  Here is my review from draft day:

Jamiem Sherwood is 6' 2" 220 and carried a 4th round grade. While he was listed with the strong safeties, he is really a hybrid safety/linebacker.  He has rare physical traits with 34" arms and 10" hands and projects to WILL in the Saleh attacking scheme.  He is experienced in the box but also played well in pass defense.  Ourlads said he was "at his best in the box or as a tight quarters safety".  "Has linebacker like reactions getting downhill and uses his long arms to separate from blocks working to the ball."  "Tough to block in space" and has "solid tackling skill".  "His future may be as a hybrid/safety or situational linebacker to take advantage of what he excels at."   He is good at covering tight ends as he is rarely outmatched by strength or size.  Good special teams player.

I preferred other players since he only runs a 4.76 40.  He fits the Saleh mold of a big defensive back who can play a hybrid role as a linebacker in certain formations.  He is a tough box safety in short yardage situations.  I expect him to battle Nasirildeen (see infra) for the job as the starting WILL in our new 4-3 defense.

Michael Carter is a Corner we took in the 5th round.  I expect the Jets identified Carter early and clearly wanted him.  This year was funky without a combine and it affected day three players.  Here is my review from draft day:

Corner Micheal Carter is 5' 11" 180 and runs a 4.36 40.  He is a candidate for a starting job at corner.  Unlike the incumbent corners, he features man to man coverage skill when we wish to feature that look.  He can also play the Nickel and will battle Javelin Guidry for the starting job there.  Like Guidry, he has great speed and is a good tackler.  He was a surprise pick in the 5th round as he did not carry a draftable grade with Ourlads who gave him a mention as an undrafted free agent candidate.  Good special team's player. 

Jason Pinnock was drafted in the sixth round and was a surprise pick.  Joe Douglas clearly likes RAS scores in his prospects.  Unlike Michael Carter, Pinnock offers height and length to go along with good speed.  He will battle for the starting job at corner along with incumbents Austin, Hall and rookie Carter.  My review from draft day:

Corner Jason Pinnock is 6" 200 lbs and runs a 4.5 40.  Another surprise pick as Ourlads did not give him a draftable grade and gave him a mention as an undrafted free agent candidate.  A top athlete, his RAS score is worthy of note:

image.jpeg.04fb8a11dcca4d114cbfe60e5e13a56f.jpeg

He will battle Lamar Jackson for the role as third boundary corner on the Jets.

Hamsah Nasirildeen is a strong safety/linebacker hybrid we took in the sixth round.  He is 6' 3" 215 lbs and carries a 3d-round grade.  This versatile player can line up deep or in the box and is a candidate to be our starting WILL.  Ourlads said he is a sound "fundamental tackler" and is a "solid zone defender".   He has the ideal prototype with can't teach skills like his 34.5" arms and 10" hands.   He is a good candidate to wear the Green since he is a great fit and can fill several roles.  This is true whether we are in the 4-3-4 or the 4-2-5 or 4-1-6.    He is experienced on the coverage units.  I would be surprised if the Jets took him in the 3d since we have other pressing needs, but starting with pick 108 in the fourth watch for his name.  To my knowledge, he has not been linked to the Jets in pre-draft interviews.  I think the Jets got a steal here and I expect him to battle Sherwood for the job as the starting WILL.  He is a lot faster than Sherwood but needs to keep blockers off him better if he wants to win the job at WILL.

Corner Brandin Echols is 5' 10" 185 and runs a 4.45 40. He had a 5th round grade and we took him at the end of the 6th.  He played in a heavy zone scheme at Kentucky and has experience in quarters, cover two and cover three.  He is a disruptive press corner with outstanding lateral movement in zone coverage.  Ourlads said "he has safety characteristics" and is "solid in run support".  He has skills as a returner.  While he is small for a Saleh corner, he is a good tackler and has a lot of experience in zone schemes. Like Pinnock, he has an excellent RAS score.  That is some broad jump for a player who is only 5' 10".  I expect him to fight for a roster spot at both safety and corner.

image.jpeg.f7f2a4c607887727272e0133460637e5.jpeg

Isaiah Dunn is 5' 11 190 lbs and is a corner out of Oregon State.  He received the highest bonus for an undrafted defense back in NFL history.  Ourlads ranked him as an undrafted free agent.  He is comfortable and patient in zone coverage and has experience in deep thirds and quarters.  He has a good RAS score at 8.92.   The Jets may see him as a safety and he is another candidate for the all-out-war for roster spots underway with the Jets.  Given the money already spent on him, he is a threat to the draft picks for a spot on the roster.  His deal included $185,000 guaranteed, including a $160.000 base and a $25,000 signing bonus.  

image.jpeg.ee05bc39a3cc9a24e5f093dcab8e65d4.jpeg

Milo Eifler is 6' 1" 223 and runs 4.6.  He is an inside linebacker prospect with a decent frame.  Good against the run, he is a candidate to make the roster in the back up derby at linebacker.  He has as good a chance as any.  He played college football at Illinois.   Ourlads ranked him as an undrafted free agent.  Another small fast linebacker with good run stuffing skills and experience in zone.  He has a decent RAS score:

image.jpeg.d8d444a8c7ac7827072cc4dedf1e53cf.jpeg

Brandon White is 6' 2" 220 lbs and carries a 7th round grade.  This hammerhead safety hit like a truck in run defense and in pass defense Ourlads said "he is at his best in zone coverage".   Like Ourlads, the Jets see him as a hybrid prospect at linebacker/strong safety.    Originally with Ohio State where he was defensive MVP in the Rose Bowl, he transferred to Rutgers last year.   A former Quarterback and Wide Receiver, he is an outstanding special teams player.   I would not overlook his chances to make the final roster at linebacker or safety.   Another candidate for the all-out-war for roster spots at safety and linebacker.  His father played in the NFL for 11 years. 

Jordyn Peters is 6' 185 lbs and runs 4.55.  A former Nickel Corner, he moved to Safety last season.  Noted for his special teams play, he blocked four kicks last season for Auburn.  His continued playing time with a big-time program like Auburn shows he has some skills.  Before the draft I predicted that we would see all-out-war for roster spots at linebacker and safety.  He is a candidate for those wars.  He has some real hop as he put up a 39.5" vertical jump along with a 10' 4" broad jump.   The RAS score people missed the boat on Peters as their numbers are wrong.  Ourlads ranked him as a undrafted free agent.

Zane Lewis is a safety out of the Air Force Academy last year.  He is a longshot to make the roster.

Well, that's what I think.  What do you think?  Have at it fellas!

• Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

It's funny. Everyone has us holding on to 7 WR's, 4 TE's and 7 CB's.  All that to go with 4-5 RB's.  Then we gotta keep 10 OL 

Its just not gonna work. 

This is going to be a departure from our normal cut down process. Usually we're hoping one of our scrubs can become something. This year we're going to have to cut guys who can actually play.  I forsee Lots of Grumbling in our future. 😂

Hall, Austin, Hardee, Carter 2, Pinnock, Dunn, Echols. 

PS- Jackson, Guidry

Our practice squad is gonna be LOADED this year.  :)

• Upvote 2

I don’t think we will keep 10-11 DLs and only 7 Dbs.  I would think 9 DLs and 9 DBS make more sense. Dbs are much more likely to play special teams so I think at least 9, which likely means 5 cbs and I’m not sure that includes  Michael carter 2, as he is more of a swing guy.

As for Dunn, I think there is such a fine line bw a top udfa and a 5th -7th round pick.  I don’t think our draft picks Dbs have any leg up like a day 1 or 2 pick would.  I think all the draftees and Dunn make the team.

@clayton163v holy sh*t buddy, you did all the work for me! Guess I can go spend time with my kids instead XD 

but yes, this what I was wanting to do, map out who they are, and where they might fit. I can’t recall the last time we had this many promising new faces in the secondary 

• Upvote 1

@clayton163v

I've yet to get to know these new guys, but just at first blush, on the subject of Corey Ballentine - he's been primarily a ST's guy thus far, returning and gunning. Big and fast, but played div-II in college and i don't know how often he's made it on the field on defense. We snagged him from Giants on waivers at one point last year.... I had high hopes for him, watched a lot of his College tape. 

I think the addition of Hardee (Gunner) and Cole (if he still acts as returner) might really put Ballentine in a pinch for a role, sadly. 

• Upvote 1

There will be some tough decisions. I think there is so many young guys they will want to develop that they won't be signing a vet. I know @Green Bean hates him but don't sleep on Guidry either. He was very good in zone last year.

23 hours ago, peebag said:

Sorry.  Been a fan of this team for over 50 years and the crust has hardened.  Embrace the suck  team and enjoy your fandom. 

All good. I haven't been alive as long as you've been a Jets fan, but I can extrapolate my current rate of crust hardening so I get it.

Austin is on the bubble, IMO.  Non-JD 6th round pick.  2 year performance: average/JAG.  Def see JD/Saleh giving Dunn a shot if it comes down to numbers. Would be snatched of PS quick if he keeps showing in TC.

On 6/16/2021 at 7:58 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Our practice squad is gonna be LOADED this year.  :)

LOADED!!!  😂😂😂

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

I’d make a significant wager that  Bless Austin is making this team. Guy has more NFL snaps than any corner on the roster, and he’s going to get cut?   As a not so wise man once uttered ,“Cmon man”

• Upvote 1