Weather Channel

Over the last decade or so, all of the morning shows,  especially on the sports channels, have become insipid and unbearable,  so in our house we turn on TWC with our morning coffee and wakeup routine...

And Goddamn, Felicia Combs... ? 

I know she's a bit...thicker...than many prefer and not as svelte as she was a few years ago when she was a local meteorologist in West Palm, but I think she's something else... ? 

Am I alone?

Dvf3Se6XQAAIuvG.thumb.jpeg.4847f71bfa80777a3991101bc39a61f4.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

7 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Over the last decade or so, all of the morning shows,  especially on the sports channels, have become insipid and unbearable,  so in our house we turn on TWC with our morning coffee and wakeup routine...

I know she's a bit...thicker...than many prefer and not as svelte as she was a few years ago when she was a local meteorologist in West Palm, but I think she's something else... ? 

Am I alone?

I could suffer through it….. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Am I alone?

See the source image

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 10:27 AM, munchmemory said:

I'm lost in lust when it comes to hot brunettes. ( I married one.)  She's gorgeous.

I did as well. Black hair, actually. Not to sound boasty and ridiculous, but my wife is sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot.

My latest hangup is a smoke show named Victoria Justice who I stumbled upon on Insta. Let me know your thoughts. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I did as well. Black hair, actually. Not to sound boasty and ridiculous, but my wife is sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot.

My latest hangup is a smoke show named Victoria Justice who I stumbled upon on Insta. Let me know your thoughts. 

First, let me genuflect before you for marrying someone who is "sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot".  Some here might dare to request images, but I am not one of those.  At least overtly.

I first came upon (I wish) Victoria Justice years ago when my son was younger and watched a ton of Nickelodeon.   She had a show on it which also had some other very cute young women, one of whom was Ariana Grande.  Have not seen Justice in a while. But she was gorgeous then and I guess continues to impress.  

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

First, let me genuflect before you for marrying someone who is "sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot".  Some here might dare to request images, but I am not one of those.  At least overtly.

I first came upon (I wish) Victoria Justice years ago when my son was younger and watched a ton of Nickelodeon.   She had a show on it which also had some other very cute young women, one of whom was Ariana Grande.  Have not seen Justice in a while. But she was gorgeous then and I guess continues to impress.  

Didn't realize she was a Nickelodeon thing. Far from that now. She has a new (bad) movie out on Hulu that's pretty provocative. I believe she's in her late 20's. 

I'll try to get my wife to a game this year. Then again, that might be an epically bad idea ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetPotato said:

Didn't realize she was a Nickelodeon thing. Far from that now. She has a new (bad) movie out on Hulu that's pretty provocative. I believe she's in her late 20's. 

I'll try to get my wife to a game this year. Then again, that might be an epically bad idea ?

Guess I need to go check it out.  Now that the Gate D crew is gone, you both should be okay.  lol