Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Over the last decade or so, all of the morning shows,  especially on the sports channels, have become insipid and unbearable,  so in our house we turn on TWC with our morning coffee and wakeup routine...

 

And Goddamn, Felicia Combs... 😮 

 

I know she's a bit...thicker...than many prefer and not as svelte as she was a few years ago when she was a local meteorologist in West Palm, but I think she's something else... 🤤 

 

Am I alone?

 

Dvf3Se6XQAAIuvG.thumb.jpeg.4847f71bfa80777a3991101bc39a61f4.jpeg

I could suffer through it….. 😁

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Over the last decade or so, all of the morning shows,  especially on the sports channels, have become insipid and unbearable,  so in our house we turn on TWC with our morning coffee and wakeup routine...

 

And Goddamn, Felicia Combs... 😮 

 

I know she's a bit...thicker...than many prefer and not as svelte as she was a few years ago when she was a local meteorologist in West Palm, but I think she's something else... 🤤 

 

Am I alone?

 

Dvf3Se6XQAAIuvG.thumb.jpeg.4847f71bfa80777a3991101bc39a61f4.jpeg

See the source image

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2021 at 10:27 AM, munchmemory said:

I'm lost in lust when it comes to hot brunettes. ( I married one.)  She's gorgeous.

I did as well. Black hair, actually. Not to sound boasty and ridiculous, but my wife is sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot.

My latest hangup is a smoke show named Victoria Justice who I stumbled upon on Insta. Let me know your thoughts. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I did as well. Black hair, actually. Not to sound boasty and ridiculous, but my wife is sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot.

My latest hangup is a smoke show named Victoria Justice who I stumbled upon on Insta. Let me know your thoughts. 

First, let me genuflect before you for marrying someone who is "sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot".  Some here might dare to request images, but I am not one of those.  At least overtly.

I first came upon (I wish) Victoria Justice years ago when my son was younger and watched a ton of Nickelodeon.   She had a show on it which also had some other very cute young women, one of whom was Ariana Grande.  Have not seen Justice in a while. But she was gorgeous then and I guess continues to impress.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

First, let me genuflect before you for marrying someone who is "sometimes mistaken for Gal Gadot".  Some here might dare to request images, but I am not one of those.  At least overtly.

I first came upon (I wish) Victoria Justice years ago when my son was younger and watched a ton of Nickelodeon.   She had a show on it which also had some other very cute young women, one of whom was Ariana Grande.  Have not seen Justice in a while. But she was gorgeous then and I guess continues to impress.  

Didn't realize she was a Nickelodeon thing. Far from that now. She has a new (bad) movie out on Hulu that's pretty provocative. I believe she's in her late 20's. 

I'll try to get my wife to a game this year. Then again, that might be an epically bad idea 🤣

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetPotato said:

Didn't realize she was a Nickelodeon thing. Far from that now. She has a new (bad) movie out on Hulu that's pretty provocative. I believe she's in her late 20's. 

I'll try to get my wife to a game this year. Then again, that might be an epically bad idea 🤣

Guess I need to go check it out.  Now that the Gate D crew is gone, you both should be okay.  lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2021 at 5:32 PM, munchmemory said:

Yanet Garcia is not too hard on the eyes either.

2489f52d0fb203d2b99faf9f7e3b2835.gif

E0aZovoUYAE5j25.jpg

Ozzy Man puts it all together for you.  

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...