Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm curious to know where Jets fans rank the quarterbacks in the AFC East? Who would you consider to be #1 through #8? 
 
Also, where do you think they are right now, where will they be at the start of the season, and where do you think they'll finish the regular season?
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would anyone rank QBs of the AFCE in June?  Especially with really only one veteran in the Division?  The Jets are starting a rookie, the Dolphins are starting a 2nd year guy (Tua is essentially a

Allen Cam Tua Zach

I need to make sure last season wasn't a fluke for Allen before I rank him ahead of Wilson. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Josh Allen - #1

Cam Newton #2

Tua Tagovailoa #3

Zack Wilson - Not Rated - Hasn't Taken a Snap Yet

This seems fair for June 14th.

Not bad. I don't disagree.

Can you rank our kickers for me?

😛

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

If you were starting a franchise and doing a draft of just AFC east QBs, Wilson would no doubt be the 2nd overall pick behind Allen

We all felt similarly about Darnold before he took a snap....

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:
I'm curious to know where Jets fans rank the quarterbacks in the AFC East? Who would you consider to be #1 through #8? 
 
Also, where do you think they are right now, where will they be at the start of the season, and where do you think they'll finish the regular season?

When Allen is your #1, your division is pretty weak at QB.  I say the AFCE QB's are 8th.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I need to make sure last season wasn't a fluke for Allen before I rank him ahead of Wilson. 

"He will be exposed".

-Saleh

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:
I'm curious to know where Jets fans rank the quarterbacks in the AFC East? Who would you consider to be #1 through #8? 
 
Also, where do you think they are right now, where will they be at the start of the season, and where do you think they'll finish the regular season?

Why we doing 8?  Including back ups?

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Zach Wilson

2. Josh Allen.

3. Tua (should be last since he probably still doesn't know the playbook).

4. Dough Boy.

5. Fitzpatrick. I assume he is still playing and possibly in the AFCE. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Why we doing 8?  Including back ups?

 

Yes, including backups. For example: an argument could be made that Mitch Trubisky, and Jacoby Brissett are currently better than any QB on the Patriots* roster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pointman said:

1. Zach Wilson

2. Josh Allen.

3. Tua (should be last since he probably still doesn't know the playbook).

4. Dough Boy.

5. Fitzpatrick. I assume he is still playing and possibly in the AFCE. 

Fitzpatrick is the current presumed starter for Washington Team Football.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Yes, including backups. For example: an argument could be made that Mitch Trubisky, and Jacoby Brissett are currently better than any QB on the Patriots* roster.

.gotcha.  Honestly forgot they were in the division.  Interesting question because today I’d probably put them and Cam behind Allen simply because of experience.  I think Tua and Stidham suck and I’m not sold on Jones, so I’d put Zachkapono over those dudes.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Fitzpatrick is the current presumed starter for Washington Team Football.

 

Honestly, my joke was a standalone one off. When you continue the joke it loses its kick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jet fans, this team is a Josh Allen injury away from winning the division this year and 100% winning it next year allen or not.

 

Enjoy fellas.

Uh huh. Trubisky can win in that system. No doubt about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Uh huh. Trubisky can win in that system. No doubt about it.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Thats funny.  Mitch would throw 3 picks against a Saleh D.

If you were to ask any coach to rank the qbs in the AFC East you would want to start a franchise with it would be Josh Allen 1 and Zach Wilson 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.  Thats funny.  Mitch would throw 3 picks against a Saleh D.

If you were to ask any coach to rank the qbs in the AFC East you would want to start a franchise with it would be John Allen 1 and Zach Wilson 2.

It’s an unpopular position I know but I do not care

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Zach Wilson is already the 2nd best qb in the division which is exactly why the Jets are finishing 2nd in the division this year.

I cant believe I'm saying this but there is a real chance this is going to happen. Enough things are in place for it to work out if the Jets can avoid the injury bug.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I cant believe I'm saying this but there is a real chance this is going to happen. Enough things are in place for it to work out if the Jets can avoid the injury bug.

This post officially marks the beginning of the next Jets fan league year just like a roller coaster always has to start its run at its highest point after being hauled up from the lowest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...