Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As if his ego needed the boost, Nolder.

I was reaction testing, making zero sense.  I was literally laughing at some of my posts in response to you but you got the assist.  I dont nail Dice against the wall like the mafia God I am without you creating content on the dumbest sh*t I've ever read.

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2021 at 6:19 PM, JiFapono said:

Not sure if you all know this but I once had a dance off with the Russian Justin Timberlake at a Wedding in the Ritz Carlton, Red Square, Moscow. 

This is a true story.  There is video footage somewhere out there...

I'll have to find it.  It was epic.  This guy was a pro and the quadruple threat.  Sexy AF, amazing voice (rap and sing), perfect English and could dance like a mofo (though you could tell most his moves were choreographed).  I gave him it all.  My final move that put the nail in the coffin was, as he just gets done doing an entire routine while rapping, I jump into the circle, take my vest off, started swirling it around my head, threw it out into the crowd and bust into a traditional arms crossed Russian leg kick dance that was basically like a finishing move in Mortal Combat. 

On 6/17/2021 at 10:19 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Not feeling a Spoot lynch.  Sure, maybe he's faking a post restriction, but that's not worth a D1 lynch to find out.  

Anyone else is pretty much fair game.  Kdels hasn't played in a while though so I'd feel bad about lynching him D1.  

lol 

////proceeds to case Gseed on what percentage scarce is...

On 6/18/2021 at 8:45 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote 

vote nyn

On 6/18/2021 at 10:13 AM, The Crusher said:

Does anyone got anything game relayed they would like to discuss? I’m in the truck with my lunatic son driving on the way to the mountains to do some trout fishing for Father’s Day. I got three hours of shear terror and some mafia-ing could help. 

On 6/18/2021 at 10:47 AM, Greenseed4 said:

@Nynaeve is magically asleep still. It’s been 5 days…

On 6/18/2021 at 10:48 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't she say she'd be scarce early in the game during sign-ups?

On 6/18/2021 at 10:49 AM, The Crusher said:

Yep, she did. Invite vote greenseed

On 6/18/2021 at 10:50 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Why isn't your vote on her then?

unvote vote Greenseed

On 6/18/2021 at 10:52 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

To be clear, Jvill, Barry and GS could have all forgotten Nyn said that in the sign-up thread.  But GS nudging in that direction without a vote on Nyn is Scum Tactics 101.  

On 6/18/2021 at 11:22 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Are you suggesting someone is leaning on an entirely weak case to justify their vote? 

On 6/18/2021 at 11:37 AM, Greenseed4 said:

It's my experience that weak cases constitute 80% of mafia. 

@The Crusher

On 6/18/2021 at 11:45 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

So mr omgus thinks it scummy to lean on a weak case, and that crusher is doing that. But no vote on crusher. I can get down with it.

unvote vote greenpeen

Interesting...could be nothing but worth noting as I look back.

Barry voted Nyn, seemingly for inactivity I would assume.  It was in the morning after one of his russian gifs.  And then all this started going on...