Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

On 6/19/2021 at 10:15 AM, The Crusher said:

Defending Greenseed noted. Possibly warranted too, but let’s see how this bitch plays out, 

Hi, muffin top.  ❤️

in hindsight...more concerned with me defending Gseed, then me nailing scum isnt a great look but you're so damn sexy.

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I could vote JiF too. 

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I actually kinda like JiF which is baffeling. And as I am unsettled I feel like killing 80 will help me regain my composure. ?

Worth noting, Nyn didnt totally commit to this feeling on Dice. Granted, they're buds and would never follow me but its something to note.

6 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like jville today - my best town read. Feeling better about JiF. 80 vs JiF feels like town on town.

fine w/moving to dice but I am willing to go back to GS. 

unvote

vote dice

Would like to hear more from @kdels62

Barry went from could kill JiF to JiF is town in 2 hours.  

Bus vote on Dice?

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

I liked Jifs take on Dice and was disappointed when he changed his vote (which he since changed back).

I'll add that in my own opinion Dice seemed to be buddying Nyn more than piling on an easy lynch which to me is far more damning.

Vote Dice

Interesting, considering the lack of follow through I pointed out.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

I'm primarily voting him for the pile on Greenseed which Jif described in his initial case. I was just adding my own thoughts, which is that Dice may be buddying Nyn through his actions as well. I could be wrong I guess but the primary case still stands imo unless you want to argue it wasn't him being opportunistic at all. Possible I guess but that's what it looks like to me and there isn't a hell of a lot else going on so I'm gonna go with that unless someone has something better.

good genuine town feel

5 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I really liked JiF’s post in response to everything that happened with GS. JiF is the strongest town read so far I think. 80 feels like he’s being 80 so that’s usually town for him. I don’t understand Crusher because I never understand Crusher.

While acknowledging that nothing in the early game feels like a strong case I’d be good to vote Dice or You (Barry).  I’ll vote Dice since being overzealous in the early game is your thing regardless of alignment.

vote Dice

checks out, he said so earlier and rep'd my initial post.  This doesnt feel busy.

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Interesting...could be nothing but worth noting as I look back.

Barry voted Nyn, seemingly for inactivity I would assume.  It was in the morning after one of his russian gifs.  And then all this started going on...

Yes, inactivity was the reason. I didn't know she said she'd be scarce and their wasn't sht going on.

Ok, here you go.  You're welcome.

Jville, Kdels, Nolder, Gseed are town

80 and Spoot both have suspicious activity.  Namely, 80 spinning narrative on me that I wasnt contributing but then ultimately going to Dice.  Spoot for nudging the Gseed momentum with his "why did you post this" reaction to Gseed simply asking for people to unvote him both are more medium the hot.  

Crusher was actively participating around the deadline and asking questions about Dice and did nothing.  Kept questioning why Dice? With very clear motives on why Dice.  Nyn's not commitment was glaring.  It continued.  Barry piled on Gseed over nothing, went from want to kill me to clearing me and piling on Dice.  These are hot hot hot scum bots. 

Arsis joined in and talked about Amazon when there was solid content going.  

Good luck town.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

80 and Spoot both have suspicious activity.  Namely, 80 spinning narrative on me that I wasnt contributing but then ultimately going to Dice.  Spoot for nudging the Gseed momentum with his "why did you post this" reaction to Gseed simply asking for people to unvote him both are more medium the hot.  

Crusher was actively participating around the deadline and asking questions about Dice and did nothing.  Kept questioning why Dice? With very clear motives on why Dice.  Nyn's not commitment was glaring.  It continued.  Barry piled on Gseed over nothing, went from want to kill me to clearing me and piling on Dice.  These are hot hot hot scum bots. 

Good luck town.

Here lies the greatest scumhunter to have ever played the game.

RIP

18 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Good luck town.

35 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Worth noting, Nyn didnt totally commit to this feeling on Dice. Granted, they're buds and would never follow me but its something to note.

Barry went from could kill JiF to JiF is town in 2 hours.  

Bus vote on Dice?

I already told everyone Barry was scum catch up.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Good luck town.

I continued to apply pressure to gseed after he reacted poorly to the initial pressure and I gave a good reason for voting him when their was ISH going on in the game. It wasn't over nothing as you keep saying. Why lie? putting a 3rd vote on someone is "piling on" - foh

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, I believe I’m the first townie to every defend scum. 

You would not be the first but maybe scum defending scum, afraid to vote his scum partner.  Probably on 3 of you.  Didnt want to get down 2.  Or maybe it's just Nyn and Barry.

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I continued to apply pressure to gseed after he reacted poorly to the initial pressure and I gave a good reason for voting him when their was ISH going on in the game. It wasn't over nothing as you keep saying. Why lie? putting a 3rd vote on someone is "piling on" - foh

You voted him on garbage.  People call people scum all the time but dont vote them.  I called you and Dice scum, voted Dice.  Is that scummy?  

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You voted him on garbage.  People call people scum all the time but dont vote them.  I called you and Dice scum, voted Dice.  Is that scummy?  

dude - look at the context

Their is nothing going on in the game

Crusher/80 make weak case on greenseed and he reacts weird. Makes a weird post asking 80 & I to take our votes off while ignoring crusher. This is mr. omgus we're talking about who votes anyone who votes him. but no vote on crusher who he says is scum.

It wasn't a great case but to characterize it as nothing is BS narrative. 

What you did w/dice and I was an entirely different situation but I did find it scummy that you were pushing against the game moving out of sh*tpost mode.

12 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

You would not be the first but maybe scum defending scum, afraid to vote his scum partner.  Probably on 3 of you.  Didnt want to get down 2.  Or maybe it's just Nyn and Barry.

Your right. I’d leave my scum mate dangling instead of bussing him. I didn’t vote  him because really didn’t feel him as scum. Simple as that. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

dude - look at the context

Their is nothing going on in the game

Crusher/80 make weak case on greenseed and he reacts weird. Makes a weird post asking 80 & I to take our votes off while ignoring crusher. This is mr. omgus we're talking about who votes anyone who votes him. but no vote on crusher.

It wasn't a great case but to characterize it as nothing is BS narrative. 

What you did w/dice and I was an entirely different situation but I did find it scummy that you were pushing against the game moving out of sh*tpost mode.

I'm sorry that you are scum and that I have found you with minimal effort.  Do not feel bad.  I'm sure Drums randomly selected your scum team.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Your right. I’d leave my scum mate dangling instead of bussing him. I didn’t vote  him because really didn’t feel him as scum. Simple as that. 

It is possible you're the one I have wrong and I want this to be the case so badly.  But I must do my job, it's a commitment, an obligation, an expectation that I must fulfill.  If you are scum and I am right (again) then we have wonderful make up sex after.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

It is possible you're the one I have wrong and I want this to be the case so badly.  But I must do my job, it's a commitment, an obligation, an expectation that I must fulfill.  If you are scum and I am right (again) then we have wonderful make up sex after.

It’s all good brother. I just thought it was an easy place for the vote to move because he wasn’t here to defend himself. Honestly didn’t see the case and that’s on me. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

omg.  You are THAT GUY at every single wedding.

pretty much but this situation built.  He was like doing a game where each table was trying to get songs backwards, I was killing it.  He stopped calling on our table even though I'd be the first to stand and then in the final he didnt give me the win because I got like one word in the song wrong.  So we had a rivalry.  That's how it ended...well, it actually ended with finishing off a bottle of some fine Russian Vodka.  Funny part is, I just thought he was like the MC for the wedding, when I go to the bathroom this huge gnarly Russian cornered me, hugged me and was like "you so good.  so good".  Then explains to me that this dude was some Russian boy band legend.  lol  Cant remember his name of the life of me to this day

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not voting tomorrow:  JiF, Spoot, Greenseed

Probably not voting tomorrow:  Jvill, Kdels, Nolder

Not seeing what JiF is seeing on Crusher or Barry, but I'd at least entertain either.

That leaves a pool of those two plus Nyn and Arsis.  

Nobody asked you.  Scum would be dumb to kill you.

I gave the town the game plan.

Comply or die.