Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I’m literally the best to ever do it. 

Almost. You missed the mark today though and are leading these sheep astray.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Vote Nyn

58 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Nyn

34 minutes ago, Drums said:

Day 2 Vote Count

Nyn (2) - Jif, Spoot

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I buy this 

Vote Nyn

The real culprit is oЪviously Arsis.

Vote Arsis

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Vote Arsis

I can also vote Arsis but I’m buying all of what JiF is selling right now.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Can you give me a percentage on how convinced you are? 30%? 75%?

On whom? JiF? Or Arsis?

I’m 60% on following JiF as the true hero of town.

I’m 13% on Arsis is scum.

15% on Nyn is scum

8% on 80

5% on you or Spoot 

I would’ve been 15% on Crusher but he died in an unrealistic way. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Vote Arsis

I'd kill Arsis but it would be just because of lack of content.  Nyn hit a hard ping though and my other 2 hard pings, were scum.

4 hours ago, Drums said:

After the brutal scene of yesterday, the Doctor decides to increase the stimulant once again, now pumping at 2.00 even with sleep deprivation starting to show on the subjects. 

Besides one, the subjects had barely complained much about the circumstances as of yet but are now starting to grow severely paranoid. So much so that the Doctor observes some of the participants actually making different, small weapons such as shivs, out of their toothbrushes and other commissary. 

In fact, one of the participants has been showing greater signs of paranoia than the others. This subject has begun isolating themselves, not really talking to any of the other subjects but instead only whispering conspiracies into the microphones and the one way mirrored portholes in the chamber. 

This participant has been growing suspicious of another subject and has been quietly hatching a plan. The Doctor watches as the subject tears some pages out of a book and smears their own feces on the pages. The subject walks over to the window the Doctor is staring from and slaps the page to the window, blinding the Doctor.

The participant then pulls a shiv from his sock, creeps over to his target and stabs the subject in the neck over and over until the light leaves their eyes.

Crush luv Sokolov - Research Participant (Vanilla Town) has been shivved to death.

The Sleepless Night continues...

This scene was soooo hot.  Especially the butt wipe scene.  Sexy AF.

"The participant" - I assume a vig shot? 

3 hours ago, Drums said:

The Doctor speaks through the loud speaker: “We are coming in to clean the windows, Comrades. Step away from the door and lay face down. Move and you will be shot.”

"Get in there and clean the ******* windows!"

The researchers hurry to secure their gas masks, enter the chamber, and start cleaning the windows. The subjects are laying face down, scattered about the chamber. One starts to move a little bit causing the Doctor to rush over and secure his own gas mask and enter the chamber with his revolver drawn.

The Doctor goes directly to the mover and bats the subject with the bottom of the revolver, blood now pouring from their head. 

“Comrades, if any of you see a participant doing this disgusting act again, kill them and you will be freed immediately.”

One subject starts to get up.

“Oh no you don’t,” the Doctor rushes the subject with violent intent.

While the other researchers are focused on the feces, the Doctor loses himself in the blows he is reigning on the rebellious subject. This experiment will not be a failure. This experiment will save lives! This stimulant will win wars. The Motherland will grow. These subjects are nothing.

As the Doctor is lost in his twisted daydream and his victim is close to death, another subject rips the gas mask from the Doctor’s face. The Doctor slips on his victim’s blood and falls backwards gasping for air. The Doctor has not had time to adjust to the stimulant and is getting blasted with 2.00’s worth, sending him immediately into a mental and physical breakdown. 

His skin immediately begins to turn red and swell. Blisters start to appear around his mouth within seconds. The Doctor empties the contents of his body from both ends. As he is laboring to breathe, he mutters his last words, "Не умею проигрывать".

The Doctor rolls over onto his back and before he dies, lifts his hand, puts down all but his longest finger, and points it at the ignorant researchers just finishing up with the windows. 

b1fa5b6842a2c90914af9260fe658d8f

Dr. Barry Zakharov - Scum Psychologist, has been poisoned by his own stimulant.

Do we have a mirror or something?  

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

On whom? JiF? Or Arsis?

I’m 60% on following JiF as the true hero of town.

I’m 13% on Arsis is scum.

15% on Nyn is scum

8% on 80

5% on you or Spoot 

I would’ve been 15% on Crusher but he died in an unrealistic way. 

I'm confused by this and you're overall demeanor is creeping me out.  I always hate the "I'm confused" posts after a death scene, which you did after Barry and the buddying up is getting creepy.

And if you're buy what I'm selling and 60% sold on it, your percentages dont make sense.  Shouldnt Nyn be higher?  And both 80 and Spoot are on my radar but you basically have all 3 of them as town.

I'm struggling to wrap my head around why Crusher was the NK target. 

Arsis is hinting that JiF is scum.   If that is the case, JiF truly is playing a masterful game by suggesting he's the likely NK... then spelling out a townie roadmap to victory and asking that we avenge him like he tried avenging his bat parents.  Here's the thing though.  JiF voted Barry, then Dice, then Barry... which would be back-to-back-to-back bus votes.  He was voting almost exclusively scum.  Masterful indeed.  

I'll go with the pack here.

Vote Nyn

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm confused by this and you're overall demeanor is creeping me out.  I always hate the "I'm confused" posts after a death scene, which you did after Barry and the buddying up is getting creepy.

And if you're buy what I'm selling and 60% sold on it, your percentages dont make sense.  Shouldnt Nyn be higher?  And both 80 and Spoot are on my radar but you basically have all 3 of them as town.

Because he asked for percentages and percentages don’t mean anything. The take away should be that I trust you more than I have full confidence in anything I believe on my own. Although this line of questioning is curious. 

Right now my top suspects are Nyn, Arsis, 80, Spoot, Nolder. I’d be shocked if Jville or you are scum. If Crusher was still alive I’d really be hard pressed not to vote for him. 

41 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I'm struggling to wrap my head around why Crusher was the NK target. 

Arsis is hinting that JiF is scum.   If that is the case, JiF truly is playing a masterful game by suggesting he's the likely NK... then spelling out a townie roadmap to victory and asking that we avenge him like he tried avenging his bat parents.  Here's the thing though.  JiF voted Barry, then Dice, then Barry... which would be back-to-back-to-back bus votes.  He was voting almost exclusively scum.  Masterful indeed.  

I'll go with the pack here.

Vote Nyn

I assume Crusher was killed by a Vig and I didnt really get the Barry scene.  He died by his own poison?  Only thing I can think of is a Mirror.

Unvote

no need to rush this and risk a blind lynch

26 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Because he asked for percentages and percentages don’t mean anything. The take away should be that I trust you more than I have full confidence in anything I believe on my own. Although this line of questioning is curious. 

Right now my top suspects are Nyn, Arsis, 80, Spoot, Nolder. I’d be shocked if Jville or you are scum. If Crusher was still alive I’d really be hard pressed not to vote for him. 

Got it. Fair enough.  I like your list. 

Why Nolder?  He seems to playing a very clean game

4 hours ago, Drums said:

Dr. Barry Zakharov - Scum Psychologist, has been poisoned by his own stimulant.

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

I shot Barry! I told you he was scum! Go me! Hahahahaha

I'm so good it hurts.

You lie like 1-legged shluha vokzal’naja!

A shchob ty shchastya ne znav!

unvote

vote Arsis

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

You lie like 1-legged shluha vokzal’naja!

A shchob ty shchastya ne znav!

unvote

vote Arsis

I'm cool with dying now. I got Barry and he was scum. I'm so good.

Who should I shoot n3? I was thinking jif

• Thumb Down 1