Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Lol that escalated quickly.

Yup!

49 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

no need to rush this 

maxresdefault.jpg

26 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Vote Arsis 

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Arsis (5) - Nolder, 80, Jvill, Spoot, Jif

Nyn (2) - Spoot, Kdels, Greenseed

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I assume Crusher was killed by a Vig and I didnt really get the Barry scene.  He died by his own poison?  Only thing I can think of is a Mirror.

Unvote

no need to rush this and risk a blind lynch

I just looked up Mirror.  https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mirror

Question for group:  If scum enters a NK vote for someone and that person is the mirror, how would a mod determine which scum member gets the "return fire"?

2 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I just looked up Mirror.  https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mirror

Question for group:  If scum enters a NK vote for someone and that person is the mirror, how would a mod determine which scum member gets the "return fire"?

Usually it’s whoever sends the DM into the mod.

Also Arsis was a serial killer so it is possible (likely) that he actually killed Barry.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Usually it’s whoever sends the DM into the mod.

Also Arsis was a serial killer so it is possible (likely) that he actually killed Barry.

Gotcha. 

So town lynched scum (Dice)

Scum NK'd town (Crusher)

SK killed scum (Barry)

...still begs the question, why did scum target Crusher and not JiF? If his mirror theory was correct, (and if he was the Mirror) it would make sense to suggest scum-Barry targeted JiF and then Barry ended up mirror-killing himself.  But that is not what unfolded.  Arsis straight up slang-shot his ass. 

51 minutes ago, Drums said:

The participants stood around dumbfounded.

“What just happened?” one asked.

“I’m confused,” another mumbled.

“It was me! I did it.” One emerged and took the lead of the conversation. “I killed Dr. Barry. Ripped his gas mask off and watched him die. Я люблю хуй!” he exclaimed.

Some of the subjects supported him and others doubted his claims. 

“If we kill you, maybe they’ll free us!” one shouted.

“Yeah, let’s kill him!” 

Stockholm syndrome was beginning to set in.

“I'm cool with dying now. I got Barry and he was scum. I'm so good.”

And with those last words, the subjects gathered around and delivered the last shocker Arsis would ever get.

DSndDEtXUAA9iDg.jpg

Arsis Chernyshevsky, Insomniac SK, has been lynched

It is now night. You have less than 24 hours to submit Night Actions. 

Deadline: Wednesday, 6 PM EST

@HessStation

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Gotcha. 

Scum NK'd town (Crusher)

SK killed scum (Barry)

...still begs the question, why did scum target Crusher and not JiF? If his mirror theory was correct, (and if he was the Mirror) it would make sense to suggest scum-Barry targeted JiF and then Barry ended up mirror-killing himself.  But that is not what unfolded.  Arsis straight up slang-shot his ass. 

From the scene I think JiF is probably right that a vig killed Crusher, thinking he was scum. Plus it wouldn’t make much sense for scum to kill Crusher since he was among the top suspects heading into D2. Arsis killed Barry. Which means either scum didn’t have a shot last night or they missed.

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Gotcha. 

Scum NK'd town (Crusher)

SK killed scum (Barry)

I dont think there is a mirror anymore.  I believe that Arsis did shoot Barry and Drums just used flavor to describe how. 

I think Crusher was killed by a town Vig.  Drums referred to who killed him as the "participant" numerous times which makes me think it was town on town

33 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

From the scene I think JiF is probably right that a vig killed Crusher, thinking he was scum. Plus it wouldn’t make much sense for scum to kill Crusher since he was among the top suspects heading into D2. Arsis killed Barry. Which means either scum didn’t have a shot last night or they missed.

This.

I like you.