Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

I had this whole bit planned where I was slowly going to replace English letters with Russian characters which looked the same or similar until I was ready to switch to a translator and just speak Russian but the game happened/ended too quickly to really get it going.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I had this whole bit planned where I was slowly going to replace English letters with Russian characters which looked the same or similar until I was ready to switch to a translator and just speak Russian but the game happened/ended too quickly to really get it going.

Yeah, I noticed with the b's, lol.

• Upvote 2

Lol I figured Nyn since after D1, was all ready to vote her D2 until it seemed like Nolder had info on Arsis, and then voted her out of the gate D3 because I blocked her last night and there was no kill. Turns out Nolder had zero inside info and I didn’t block her at all N2 because they had no shot in the first place.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol I figured Nyn since after D1, was all ready to vote her D2 until it seemed like Nolder had info on Arsis, and then voted her out of the gate D3 because I blocked her last night and there was no kill. Turns out Nolder had zero inside info and I didn’t block her at all N2 because they had no shot in the first place.

How did you figure Nyn?

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

How did you figure Nyn?

She seemed detached/noncommittal to the Dice situation at the end of D1 even though she was around. Reminded me of last time she was scum. Could have just been a timing thing but I just got a completely different vibe than what I get when she’s town.

Never got a chance to use my 1x Lie Detection!  Only eligible post all game was one by Greenseed, who I was confident was town.

I asked @Drums if I could LD this one but he said no.  :(

On 6/16/2021 at 6:19 PM, JiFapono said:

Not sure if you all know this but I once had a dance off with the Russian Justin Timberlake at a Wedding in the Ritz Carlton, Red Square, Moscow. 

F*ck you Drums!  

Great game, @JiFapono.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Never got a chance to use my 1x Lie Detection!  Only eligible post all game was one by Greenseed, who I was confident was town.

I asked @Drums if I could LD this one but he said no.  :(

F*ck you Drums!  

Great game, @JiFapono.

I said my sources wouldn't know the answer haha

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Spoot-Face well done at faking the post restriction, btw.  It's a very good thing you weren't scum!  

lol, thanks. I didn't plan on it coming into the game, it just sort of happened. I could've done better, though.

My problem is I have such a short attention span, that whenever I do something like this I have a tremendous amount of fun for about a day until I get bored, and once I commit I don't want to just stop, because that's lame, so I just end up posting less.

Suffice to say, I had no idea what was going on this game, and contributed absolutely nothing, besides making you and a couple people chuckle every now and then, lol.

• Haha 1