Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So like, who are the bad guys in this?  We're all taking the stimulant.  Are some trying to sabotage the experiment?  

The bad guys are obviously the ones who brought us here at gunpoint! Did you not notice the chains??!! And who gives a sh*t about the experiment? These bastards are sacrificing us!

Baniak!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

The bad guys are obviously the ones who brought us here at gunpoint! Did you not notice the chains??!! And who gives a sh*t about the experiment? These bastards are sacrificing us!

Baniak!

Whatever weirdo, calm down, this is a scientific study, didn't you sign the consent form?  And anything negative that happens to us will be for the greater good.  They won't sacrifice us.  Just take a deep breath of that sweet, sweet, chemically modified air and relax.  

For Mother Russia!!!

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JiF shoved the empty vodka bottle up his a$$ after we finished it.  The sweat smell is from Crusher.  

So just another Monday at Jetnation? Got it. Maybe tomorrow we'll see something more interesting.

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Whatever weirdo, calm down, this is a scientific study, didn't you sign the consent form?  And anything negative that happens to us will be for the greater good.  They won't sacrifice us.  Just take a deep breath of that sweet, sweet, chemically modified air and relax.  

For Mother Russia!!!

I DIDN'T SIGN ANY CONSENT FORM, HAVEN'T YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ME?!

You're either one of them, or the biggest baniak this side of the Dnieper! Either way, I'm done talking to you!

vote 80