Jump to content

Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!


Drums
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You can have some of mine, Crush.  I'm still doing the intermittent fasting.  Down to 271 lbs.  Yeah, still incredibly fat.  But I've lost 25 lbs since late March, yay!

I just weighed in at 182.  I havent been that weight since my sophomore year in college.  I've been steady at 205 for about 15 years, no matter what I do.  Only thing that changed?  My wife got the Peloton back in March.  Been doing it 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day since.  I wasnt even trying to lose weight.  I was comfortable at 205.  I was just trying to add a cardio other then surfing because I cant really hoop anymore, too many injuries.  Started noticing none of my clothes fit and got on the scale for the first time since Jan 1st and was like, holy sh*t!  

Anywho, everyone is different but that Peloton is real.  I'm a big fan.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I just weighed in at 182.  I havent been that weight since my sophomore year in college.  I've been steady at 205 for about 15 years, no matter what I do.  Only thing that changed?  My wife got the Peloton back in March.  Been doing it 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day since.  I wasnt even trying to lose weight.  I was comfortable at 205.  I was just trying to add a cardio other then surfing because I cant really hoop anymore, too many injuries.  Started noticing no of my clothes fit and got on the scale for the first time since Jan 1st and was like, holy sh*t!  

Anywho, everyone is different but that Peloton is real.  I'm a big fan.

What is a peloton?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Your country makes the worlds worst beer. You live in a glass house bro.

No we just send our worst beer to America.

 

I went to a dodgers v Australia game here and went and looked at the american food

 

Now I like bacon. And they had great big SLABS of it. But there was literally a RIVER of grease on them.

I swear i put on 10kgs just looking at it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I just weighed in at 182.  I havent been that weight since my sophomore year in college.  I've been steady at 205 for about 15 years, no matter what I do.  Only thing that changed?  My wife got the Peloton back in March.  Been doing it 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day since.  I wasnt even trying to lose weight.  I was comfortable at 205.  I was just trying to add a cardio other then surfing because I cant really hoop anymore, too many injuries.  Started noticing no of my clothes fit and got on the scale for the first time since Jan 1st and was like, holy sh*t!  

Anywho, everyone is different but that Peloton is real.  I'm a big fan.

Congrats but honestly 205 seems pretty good. I just translated my weight into pounds and got 242 so..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I just weighed in at 182.  I havent been that weight since my sophomore year in college.  I've been steady at 205 for about 15 years, no matter what I do.  Only thing that changed?  My wife got the Peloton back in March.  Been doing it 5 days a week for 30 minutes a day since.  I wasnt even trying to lose weight.  I was comfortable at 205.  I was just trying to add a cardio other then surfing because I cant really hoop anymore, too many injuries.  Started noticing none of my clothes fit and got on the scale for the first time since Jan 1st and was like, holy sh*t!  

Anywho, everyone is different but that Peloton is real.  I'm a big fan.

Yeah, my sister does Peloton and has been telling me about it for months, haha.  Just can't afford it at the moment, but its definitely a consideration.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

No we just send our worst beer to America.

 

I went to a dodgers v Australia game here and went and looked at the american food

 

Now I like bacon. And they had great big SLABS of it. But there was literally a RIVER of grease on them.

I swear i put on 10kgs just looking at it.

I'm so sorry we like Flavor. I'll send you some tofurkey bacon you can enjoy instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Congrats but honestly 205 seems pretty good. I just translated my weight into pounds and got 242 so..

Yeah, like I said, I wasnt trying to lose weight.  Just kind of got into it and started pushing myself and a few months later, I'm down 23lb.  It's crazy.  Really didnt even realize I had that much to lose.  

Needless to say, I look great without a shirt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, my sister does Peloton and has been telling me about it for months, haha.  Just can't afford it at the moment, but its definitely a consideration.  

I'm sure there are brands that are cheaper and do the same.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t sleep. I laid awake questioning if I could commit to a peloton routine, and how long it’s been since I looked “great” with my shirt off. 

 

Just think of how good you would have slept, if you owned a peloton and looked great with your shirt off.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What is wrong with you people??!! We're being confined in a room where we were brought in chains, being forced to inhale some toxic... God knows what... that will prevent us from sleeping, and you all are talking about exercise equipment, and food??! Pizdets!

I'VE BEEN POOPING IN A CORNER!!!

Shouldn't we be trying to find a way out?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What is wrong with you people??!! We're being confined in a room where we were brought in chains, being forced to inhale some toxic... God knows what... that will prevent us from sleeping, and you all are talking about exercise equipment, and food??! Pizdets!

I'VE BEEN POOPING IN A CORNER!!!

Shouldn't we be trying to find a way out?!

Here let me help with that. unvote vote spoot. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What is wrong with you people??!! We're being confined in a room where we were brought in chains, being forced to inhale some toxic... God knows what... that will prevent us from sleeping, and you all are talking about exercise equipment, and food??! Pizdets!

I'VE BEEN POOPING IN A CORNER!!!

Shouldn't we be trying to find a way out?!

It doesn't work. I slept great last night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The researchers look on through the two way mirror as the subjects chatter about. The Doctor is dictating something to a researcher that is furiously recording every word in a notebook.  

“Hour 13. Stimulant continues at .25. Most Subjects are showing a high amount of levity as they adjust to the gas.”

One of the researchers interrupts the dictation. 

“Uh, Doctor, that one subject fell asleep again.”

“Increase the gas to 1.00.” 

“Are you sure, Doctor?”

In one flawless motion, the Doctor pulls out a revolver and blows the researcher away.

“You,” the Doctor nods at a bewildered researcher standing in the corner with brains on his boots. “Come here, sit down.” 

The researcher does what they are told. 

“Increase the gas to 1.00.”

The researcher does what they are told.

The Doctor looks over at the researcher acting as a stenographer. “Don’t write that down.”


 

The deadline is set for Friday, 7 PM EST

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Not going to lie, this is an actual quote that came out of my mouth yesterday:

"Hey babe, this guy I play Mafia with says he lost a bunch of weight just riding his peloton 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week; like, over 20 pounds... I can do that. What do you think?"    [silence] 

Was the silence because you play guess who with strangers on the interwebz or was the silence based off the idea of you exercising?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

You didn’t give her enough context. If you had just explained that this guy also had sexual relations with his air conditioning unit and thinks he’s Batman, your Peloton would already be on its way.

I gave rep to this because while it's funny, it's also brilliant.,,,,,and true.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...