Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

Drums

On 6/16/2021 at 12:41 PM, Greenseed4 said:

Not going to lie, this is an actual quote that came out of my mouth yesterday:

"Hey babe, this guy I play Mafia with says he lost a bunch of weight just riding his peloton 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week; like, over 20 pounds... I can do that. What do you think?"    [silence] 

I’d appreciate it if you stop discussing  my man with your misses. Thanks. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Greenseed4 said:

Him, his bike, and the thought of exercising have returned to a @Nynaeve level of activity. 

Peloton is anti-fat fucks. 297lbs, who the hell they make these for? Middle schoolers! I mean damn, I’d your not 300 lbs why are you trying to lose weight in the first place. It’s a conspiracy! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Another poke at Nyn.  Please define the word "scarce" for me in your next post.  Thanks in advance.

5 days * 5 pages, divided by 0 posts, factor in 2 mentions, carry the 1, plus “30% activity” = scarce

But yeah, I must be the scum one for NOT voting her.  Isn’t it more scummy to lean entirely on a weak case to justify your vote? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

5 days * 5 pages, divided by 0 posts, factor in 2 mentions, carry the 1, plus “30% activity” = scarce

But yeah, I must be the scum one for NOT voting her.  Isn’t it more scummy to lean entirely on a weak case to justify your vote? 

Exactly.  She said she'd be scarce.  That 30 % was never guaranteed to be proportional to each day.  It likely meant we're not going to see her for a few days, then she'll have a burst of activity when she's available.

Place your vote on her if you think she's scum.  It's scummier to keep poking and not voting.  

8 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Are you suggesting someone is leaning on an entirely weak case to justify their vote? 

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, that’s correct. Way of pushing game playing, reaction testing and scum hunting. Not all cases are as solid as the one I made on you.  

Solid, yes. 

unvote vote Crusher

(Probably isn’t even fishing with his son today)

• Thumb Down 1

Day 1 Vote Count 

Greenseed (3) - Crusher, 80, Barry

Kdels (1) - Jif

Nolder (1) - Dice

Spoot (1) - Kdels

80 (1) - Spoot

Crusher (1) - Greenseed

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynchDeadline is Monday, 4 PM EST.

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

It’s my limited experience that she’s more active when scum. 

In my slightly less limited experience it’s the opposite. But to be fair it’s not so much pure post count activity, i.e. she’s hiding, but more when she’s been town her posts seem to have more substance behind them. I don’t think there’s much to glean one way or the other with no posts.

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count 

Greenseed (3) - Crusher, 80, Barry

80 (2) - Spoot, Nyn

Kdels (1) - Jif

Nolder (1) - Dice

Crusher (1) - Greenseed

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynchDeadline is Monday, 4 PM EST.