Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

8 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

It’s my limited experience that she’s more active when scum. 

your right. You experience in general and with Nyn in particular is limited. Yet you dont want to listen to those WITH that experience.

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Solid, yes. 

unvote vote Crusher

(Probably isn’t even fishing with his son today)

Anf then you do this.

unvote Vote Geenseed

Day 1 Vote Count 

Greenseed (4) - Crusher, 80, Barry, Dice

80 (2) - Spoot, Nyn

Kdels (1) - Jif

Crusher (1) - Greenseed

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Monday, 4 PM EST.

Meh, I’m learning that the more I post the more likely it is that I’ll say something stupid, scum will jump on it like it means something and then lead a ridiculous lynch and all the dumb Townies follow. 

So who’s the scum here and who’s the dumb townie? 

[background: GS responding to dumb question with dumb answer . 

“Who are the bad guys if we’re all on the stimulant drugs ?

GS: “Well Nyn might not be on stimulant drugs she has been sleeping for 5 like days”.]

80: well you said her name but you didn’t vote her, so that means you’re scum. 

Crush: yeah that makes perfectly good sense to me. I just read about how he was joking about drugs so he must be scum. 

Barry: I voted Spoot and then nolder and then Nyn without explanation, but since you said Crusher has a weak case ima vote you. 

Dice: I need to gfm 

One of yous is scum looking for a justification vote, the rest of you are just idiots. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

So you’ve got town reads on Barry and 80? If so, why?

Sorry for late reply. My answer is above. I have a strong scum read on Crusher. 

I think 80 backtracked a little but didn’t remove his vote because he was leading lynch at the time.  Barry started the day wanting to kill someone and has been bouncing votes around (he might actually be scum too), and Dice was my first vote so he was OMGUSing me. 

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I think 80 backtracked a little but didn’t remove his vote because he was leading lynch at the time.  Barry started the day wanting to kill someone and has been bouncing votes around (he might actually be scum too), and Dice was my first vote so he was OMGUSing me. 

I don’t see the scum read on Crush. Thought he was pretty obviously joking about how strong his initial case was on you, but then didn’t like your reaction. I didn’t much either, but still undecided on whether I lean frustrated town or panicked scum. Your vote on Crush came a couple posts after Barry called you out for not voting Crush, which had me leaning one way, but at the same time you didn’t vote Nyn after 80 called you out for not voting Nyn so that makes it seem more like genuine frustration.

Not sure what you mean by 80 backtracking, and I didn’t take Dice’s vote as an OMGUS vote. Begins with a sort of defense of Nyn, though you never voted there and I didn’t take your posts tagging her as nudging her train so much as nudging participation. Also cites your vote on Crusher.. @Dicetosser what’s your beef with GS’s vote on Crusher? Is it simply the OMGUSyness of it or is there something else?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Meh, I’m learning that the more I post the more likely it is that I’ll say something stupid, scum will jump on it like it means something and then lead a ridiculous lynch and all the dumb Townies follow. 

GS: “Well Nyn might not be on stimulant drugs she has been sleeping for 5 like days”.]

Crush: yeah that makes perfectly good sense to me. I just read about how he was joking about drugs so he must be scum. 

Barry: I voted Spoot and then nolder and then Nyn without explanation, but since you said Crusher has a weak case ima vote you. 

One of yous is scum looking for a justification vote, the rest of you are just idiots. 

The initial case on you was weak but not completely unreasonable. Your reaction to the initial case and the flurry of activity around it was worse than the case itself. It could just be lack of experience but we saw you play a pretty savvy scum game not too long ago. The part where you left crush out of the request to move our votes off you made it seem like you know more than the rest of us. Your explanation of that was weak and lacked conviction. I like my vote here for now.

I like that 80 & crusher pushed the game out of sh*tposting mode. I also like that spoot called out your weird request to 80 & I while ignoring crusher.

Also - please don't mischaracterize my vote on Nolder. It was clearly because he asked what kind of tacos they have in Russia.

• Haha 2

The gross opportunistic over dramatic reactions to my boy Gseed is disgusting, by all of you.  You're all all gross and I'm not voting Gseed.

80's initial push on some semantic poopoo of activity percentages for the word scarce was the some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever read in my life but par for the course and probably not alignment indicative. 

Dice's vote is the most disgusting of all the votes...but Barry's over reaction is very gross.

I'd kill either.

Unvote

Vote Dice

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

How about you learn what words mean before you use them? OMGUS isnt just someone voting you after you vote them. Its them voting you for no other reason then that you voted for them.  hence the Oh My God You Suck bit.

I didnt vote you because you voted me. That vote was an obvious joke vote. 

8 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t see the scum read on Crush. Thought he was pretty obviously joking about how strong his initial case was on you, but then didn’t like your reaction. I didn’t much either, but still undecided on whether I lean frustrated town or panicked scum. Your vote on Crush came a couple posts after Barry called you out for not voting Crush, which had me leaning one way, but at the same time you didn’t vote Nyn after 80 called you out for not voting Nyn so that makes it seem more like genuine frustration.

Not sure what you mean by 80 backtracking, and I didn’t take Dice’s vote as an OMGUS vote. Begins with a sort of defense of Nyn, though you never voted there and I didn’t take your posts tagging her as nudging her train so much as nudging participation. Also cites your vote on Crusher.. @Dicetosser what’s your beef with GS’s vote on Crusher? Is it simply the OMGUSyness of it or is there something else?

I didn't like the push on someone who had told us they would be scarce. Thats weak sauce to me. 

His take on what Crush did is just dumb imo. There was a joking tone to what crush was doing.

But the biggest thing is his tone.  He is coming across as whiny and  kinda petulant to me.

14 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I think Crush is scum, which means he KNOWS I’m town. 

Why tell him something he already knows? 

Yet I basically explained I was voting you as a way to get the game going, so if you were thinking rather than reacting you would realize it’s more likely the other 2 that are scum. Instead you react to the pressure by blaming the first person to vote you and assume the other two are town. 

9 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Better post. I’d go with likely scum rather than is scum but it’s a move in the right direction. Think more react less and you will handle pressure better. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Guy knows the game^^

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

The gross opportunistic over dramatic reactions to my boy Gseed is disgusting, by all of you.  You're all all gross and I'm not voting Gseed.

80's initial push on some semantic poopoo of activity percentages for the word scarce was the some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever read in my life but par for the course and probably not alignment indicative. 

Dice's vote is the most disgusting of all the votes...but Barry's over reaction is very gross.

I'd kill either.

Unvote

Vote Dice

Defending Greenseed noted. Possibly warranted too, but let’s see how this bitch plays out, 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Why are you leaning scum on Crush?

I didn’t think he was joking, and when the train started building it reminded me of when I got lynched for thinking Spoot was playing. 

I’ll unvote for now and reassess. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I'd kill either.

Unvote

Vote Dice

I actually don’t hate this.

16 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I didn’t think he was joking, and when the train started building it reminded me of when I got lynched for thinking Spoot was playing. 

I wasn’t joking, I was teaching. I literally told you what I was doing. We have a people contributing, that’s what I was doing. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I'd kill either.

Unvote

Vote Dice

james franco GIF

Greenpeen reacted poorly to a little pressure after 80/crusher kicked off the game. You don't like that I continued pressing?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Bunnies are active, your a bunny. Though historically you are way more active when town, downright scary if playing against as scum. Hope you had a hoppy birthday bunny!

lol  yes, hence my question

And I prolly had a little too much fun xD

But it was nice to go out some what with the Corona thing dying down and the restrictions going away

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Mafia PTSD is common and nothing to be ashamed about lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1