Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

The gross opportunistic over dramatic reactions to my boy Gseed is disgusting, by all of you.  You're all all gross and I'm not voting Gseed.

80's initial push on some semantic poopoo of activity percentages for the word scarce was the some of the dumbest sh*t I've ever read in my life but par for the course and probably not alignment indicative. 

Dice's vote is the most disgusting of all the votes...but Barry's over reaction is very gross.

I'd kill either.

Unvote

Vote Dice

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

black and white batman GIF

Welcome to the game, and you can thank Crusher, Barry and I for getting it going.

Your read is based off reactions to the Greenseed situation so clearly we did something right.

GFY.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:40 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Welcome to the game, and you can thank Crusher, Barry and I for getting it going.

Your read is based off reactions to the Greenseed situation so clearly we did something right.

GFY.

Yelling at some one of semantics doesnt constitute "getting it going" - it was a total waste of time and your overreaction to Gseed's reaction is gross, just like all of you.  You tried to pin him to the wall on some next level dumb sh*t, I'd have reacted by wanting to sh*t on your head.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Yelling at some one of semantics doesnt constitute "getting it going" - it was a total waste of time and your overreaction to Gseed's reaction is gross, just like all of you.  You tried to pin him to the wall on some next level dumb sh*t, I'd have reacted by wanting to sh*t on your head.

Hawt. I’m in. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Apparently you are in favor of keeping the game in sh*tposting mode as if that's not a waste of time. greenpeen told us he thought crusher was scum but didn't vote him until he was called out on it. That's not "next level dumb sh*t". It's not an killer case but worthy of attention for sure. 

You're being overly defensive of greenpeen and too dismissive of actual things that happened. 

• Upvote 1

Day 1 Vote Count 

Greenseed (4) - Crusher, 80, Barry, Dice

80 (2) - Spoot, Nyn

Dice (1) - Jif

Barry (1) - Arsis

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is today, 4 PM EST  (Countdown: 5.5 hours)

Day 1 Vote Count 

Greenseed (4) - Crusher, 80, Barry, Dice

80 (2) - Spoot, Nyn

Barry (2) - Arsis, Greenseed

Dice (1) - Jif

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is today, 4 PM EST  (Countdown: 5 hours)

50 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Apparently you are in favor of keeping the game in sh*tposting mode as if that's not a waste of time. greenpeen told us he thought crusher was scum but didn't vote him until he was called out on it. That's not "next level dumb sh*t". It's not an killer case but worthy of attention for sure. 

You're being overly defensive of greenpeen and too dismissive of actual things that happened. 

Unvote

Vote Barry

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

You're right, there was so much other content to go after at the time.

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey!! If anyone other than the same 4-5 of us then be posting wants to chime in I’m all ears and belly. Unvote vote Arsis 

I feel like killing 80 would be beneficial to the fluidity of the game and humanity as whole.

• Haha 4