Russian Sleep Experiment Mafia 2021 - Game Over - Town Wins!

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I feel like killing 80 would be beneficial to the fluidity of the game and humanity as whole.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I actually kinda like JiF which is baffeling. And as I am unsettled I feel like killing 80 will help me regain my composure. ?

harry potter GIF

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 9:48 AM, Dicetosser said:

I didn't like the push on someone who had told us they would be scarce. Thats weak sauce to me. 

His take on what Crush did is just dumb imo. There was a joking tone to what crush was doing.

But the biggest thing is his tone.  He is coming across as whiny and  kinda petulant to me.

I just don’t see the push on Nyn as pointing towards anything. He said he didn’t view it as scummy, though the reasoning he used for why it wasnt scummy was flawed IMO. The post you called out of his was him explaining that in his experience Nyn is more active as scum, you said he should listen to the more experienced players saying this wasn’t true, but at the same time you’re admonishing him for pushing her. Something doesn’t equate there and feels like a bit of a pile on.

I agree re: his vote on Crusher but I could go either way re: his tone, i.e. frustrated scum vs frustrated townie.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm saying he's being annoying and not contributing.

Eh, maybe it’s just because I think we’re seeing it somewhat similarly re: GS but I wouldn’t say that JiF casing based off the GS train isn’t contributing. I agree with you that it pushed the game along, but I think it’s certainly valid to question whether or not people overreacted to the whole situation and why.

• Upvote 1

Vote Dice

The criticism of GS for pushing Nyn while he was actually defending her doesn’t add up, the tone seemed over the top accusatory (though that may just be Dice’s style), and the whole thing feels like bandwagon jumping. Not loving any of the other trains at the moment but will consolidate before DL if needed.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're right, there was so much other content to go after at the time.

There are ways to engage in game content without dumbing it down to how do you quantify "scarce"...

And now you're voting Barry off the Greenseed casing.  Can't come up with an alternative reason to vote someone, eh?  Wonder why.

I was voting Dice alone, I consolidated for the sake of the town.

5 hours till the deadline and JiF is b*tching about the only game-related content that's happened so far.

Such a pro-town stance. 

Bitching?  Pretty sure I'm just playing the game.  5 hours till deadline and JiF consolidated his vote to his 2nd favorite for scum.  Yes,  it is a very pro-town stance, you dumb ****.

And this all b.s. narrative spinning and official ping.

Barry, Dice, 80 - pick one and kill them

20 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I just don’t see the push on Nyn as pointing towards anything. He said he didn’t view it as scummy, though the reasoning he used for why it wasnt scummy was flawed IMO. The post you called out of his was him explaining that in his experience Nyn is more active as scum, you said he should listen to the more experienced players saying this wasn’t true, but at the same time you’re admonishing him for pushing her. Something doesn’t equate there and feels like a bit of a pile on.

I agree re: his vote on Crusher but I could go either way re: his tone, i.e. frustrated scum vs frustrated townie.

Yep. which is why I initially voted Dice.  It was 100% a pile on over garbage. 

Gseed has numerous times done what he did with Crusher and other games as town.  I have no problem with it.  It's better then casing someone on what percentage to tie to "scarce". 

54 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I feel like killing 80 would be beneficial to the fluidity of the game and humanity as whole.

One of these days you will be wrong about him. Usually you aren’t. Like to see others kick in some thoughts. I’m only voting Arsis cause sexy. 

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Eh, maybe it’s just because I think we’re seeing it somewhat similarly re: GS but I wouldn’t say that JiF casing based off the GS train isn’t contributing. I agree with you that it pushed the game along, but I think it’s certainly valid to question whether or not people overreacted to the whole situation and why.

It's narrative spinning garbage.  How am I not contributing?  80 made a fake case up about how to quantify "scarce" and I'm giving game play observations but I'm annoying and not contributing?

Yeah, no. 

Unvote

Vote Dice

Day 1 Vote Count 

Greenseed (3) - 80, Barry, Dice

Barry (2) - Arsis, Greenseed

80 (2) - Spoot, Nyn

Dice (2) - Jvill, Jif

Arsis (1) - Crusher

Not voting: kdels, Nolder

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is today, 4 PM EST  (Countdown: 3.5 hours)

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

There are ways to engage in game content without dumbing it down to how do you quantify "scarce"...

I was voting Dice alone, I consolidated for the sake of the town.

Bitching?  Pretty sure I'm just playing the game.  5 hours till deadline and JiF consolidated his vote to his 2nd favorite for scum.  Yes,  it is a very pro-town stance, you dumb ****.

And this all b.s. narrative spinning and official ping.

Barry, Dice, 80 - pick one and kill them

Any way to engage the game with game-related content is more helpful than the sh*t-posting phase, doofus.  There's no one right way to do it.  

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

More narrative spinning...

I'm not contributing yet, you've posted non-stop about my game play this morning.

It's not all about you, f*ck-face.  Complaining about how the game got going is just f*king stupid, and absolutely worth pointing out.  Glad you're actually playing now.  

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It's narrative spinning garbage.  How am I not contributing?  80 made a fake case up about how to quantify "scarce" and I'm giving game play observations but I'm annoying and not contributing?

Yeah, no. 

Unvote

Vote Dice

If it ends up "finding" scum like you say Dice is, it'll be a "fake case" that got things going.  In any case, it wasn't just me, so kindly GFY by calling it the "80 case".  

25 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

But the reactions/overreactions are exactly WHY its ok to case someone even on the littlest thing.  Particularly on D1 when there was absolutely nothing going on.  Because now we have other trains in motion and people playing.  

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Any way to engage the game with game-related content is more helpful than the sh*t-posting phase, doofus.  There's no one right way to do it.  

Disagree. Your content provided nothing.  You forced a non-existent issue over a semantic debate that was mindless a huge waste of time.  Gseed's reactions werent not good game content, it was stupid pissing fight with you over dumb sh*t.  

That said, Dice and Barry showed their ass, so kudos, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's not all about you, f*ck-face.  Complaining about how the game got going is just f*king stupid, and absolutely worth pointing out.  Glad you're actually playing now.  

no no no, you dont get to walk it back and determine when I'm playing.

this is more narrative spinning bull sh*t.

Just now, JiFapono said:

Disagree. Your content provided nothing.  You forced a non-existent issue over a semantic debate that was mindless a huge waste of time.  Gseed's reactions werent not good game content, it was stupid pissing fight with you over dumb sh*t.  

That said, Dice and Barry showed their ass, so kudos, I guess.

lmfao.  GFY so f***king hard.  It did NOTHING but it caused players to show their a$$es?  Exactly you mother f*ker. 

F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If it ends up "finding" scum like you say Dice is, it'll be a "fake case" that got things going.  In any case, it wasn't just me, so kindly GFY by calling it the "80 case".  

Penis face, what you were pressuring Gseed on was absolutely moronic and provided nothing.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lmfao.  GFY so f***king hard.  It did NOTHING but it caused players to show their a$$es?  Exactly you mother f*ker. 

F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you F*ck you 

Technically, you did nothing.  Your content was garbage.  It was Barry's content that created the pings, I was just trying to make you feel better but then you were an a$$hole again, so there is no need to be nice.   You actually didnt do anything productive at all.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But the reactions/overreactions are exactly WHY its ok to case someone even on the littlest thing.  Particularly on D1 when there was absolutely nothing going on.  Because now we have other trains in motion and people playing.  

Yeah like I said it got the game going, but the strength/weaknesses of the cases, assessing motivation, judging reactions, etc. is all fair game and JiF thinking it was bullsh*t and making a case off that is different than him not contributing. Crusher it was obvious what he was doing so I didn’t have a problem with it, your part in it I read at the time as similar gameplay pushing while knowing it was weak though it did become a bit too much when we got into math equations, Dice I saw as taking a weak case and piling on.

Day 1 Vote Count 

Dice (3) - Jvill, Jif, 80

Greenseed (2) - Barry, Dice

80 (2) - Spoot, Nyn

Arsis (1) - Crusher

Not voting: kdels, Nolder

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is today, 4 PM EST  (Countdown: 3 hours)

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Penis face, what you were pressuring Gseed on was absolutely moronic and provided nothing.  

8 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Technically, you did nothing.  Your content was garbage.  It was Barry's content that created the pings, I was just trying to make you feel better but then you were an a$$hole again, so there is no need to be nice.   You actually didnt do anything productive at all.

GFY

46 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote 80

I like this guy like a hot bowl of borscht on a cold winter night!

• Haha 2

Day 1 Vote Count 

Dice (4) - Jvill, Jif, 80, Barry

Greenseed (1) - Dice

80 (1) - Nyn

Arsis (1) - Crusher

Not voting: kdels, Nolder, Spoot

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is today, 4 PM EST  (Countdown: >2.5 hours)