Jump to content

Is this possible (uniform thread)


Recommended Posts

 

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The very idea that you still don’t see the awkward part...  curating thousands of pictures of women to tease out the boners if a bunch of creepy dudes.

I mean...

Standards and society changes. Abrahan Lincoln would be criticized for not freeing the slaves quickly enough by today’s standards. I hate applying the rules of today to the actions of the past. No one can ever measure up. And people wonder why people are reluctant to own mistakes and every time a celebrity puts a foot in their mouth they hire a crisis manager. As @Jetsfan80 said he apologized after self-reflection. What else do people expect? That type of evolution should be praised. If you get him a time machine I’m sure he’d go back and change it. Would that help you move on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, jgb said:

These unis — and their launch party — got Neil Glatt canned. They won’t be around for long.

 The whole thing was an epic fail. I hope Neil Glatt got tossed outside through the back door by bouncers. I also hope we have fired Every Woman in any position of authority.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

 The whole thing was an epic fail. I hope Neil Glatt got tossed outside through the back door by bouncers. I also hope we have fired Every Woman in any position of authority.

First sentence had me laughing then I got to the second sentence. I hope a joke went over my head 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jgb said:

First sentence had me laughing then I got to the second sentence. I hope a joke went over my head 

Yes it probably did I'm talking to multiple people at once. didn't mean to offend anybody. For the record I was having a conversation with my 74 year old father and how pissed he is about affirmative action. I know there's a no political conversation rule on the board so I can't get too deep into it. Hiring unqualified people just to say you're not being sexist or racist is a hinderance. It's just not right and that's all I have to say about it. Like I said I was having multiple conversations one might have bled into the other. My apologies if I offended anyone.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yes it probably did I'm talking to multiple people at once. didn't mean to offend anybody.

Figured. “Whoosh” on me

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Nope, never pretended to be fine!  Hence why I see a counselor on a weekly basis.  

Can you guys take your little sideshow which has nothing to do with this thread somewhere else please.  Contribute to OP or take your personal conversation elsewhere.  Thank you 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Can you guys take your little sideshow which has nothing to do with this thread somewhere else please.  Contribute to OP or take your personal conversation elsewhere.  Thank you 

Do you prefer Burger King or McDonald’s?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing that there are people who post to this site that have an enormous amount of posts and all they do is derail and kill threads.  Of the thousands of posts my guess is 80%+ are thread killers.  Just go away and kill someone else's post.

As for the uni's - I saw a pic of Darnold in the Panther uni next to Zach in the Jets uni and couldn't believe I thought the Jets was nicer.  I genuinely believe I couldn't stand the uni's because of how bad the team looked.  

And someone posted earlier or in a different thread that the team just feels, acts, etc. differently now.  Could you imagine working for someone like Gase?  What that would do to your love for your job.  The guy was so bad he made me hate the damn uni's...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

Amazing that there are people who post to this site that have an enormous amount of posts and all they do is derail and kill threads.  Of the thousands of posts my guess is 80%+ are thread killers.  Just go away and kill someone else's post.

 

confused emily hampshire GIF by CBC

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Nope, never pretended to be fine!  Hence why I see a counselor on a weekly basis.  

Doesnt seem to have helped and therapy is expensive.

Can you get your money back?

Oh and helluva pivot!

Serial woman objectifier to virtue signaler extraordinaire.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kleckineau said:

Doesnt seem to have helped and therapy is expensive.

Can you get your money back?

Oh and helluva pivot!

Serial woman objectifier to virtue signaler extraordinaire.

Jeez, tough crowd.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

Nope, never pretended to be fine!  Hence why I see a counselor on a weekly basis.  

I meant fine in the context of caring about my comments. We’re all ****ed up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Doesnt seem to have helped and therapy is expensive.

Can you get your money back?

Oh and helluva pivot!

Serial woman objectifier to virtue signaler extraordinaire.

I blame the fapping.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Can you guys take your little sideshow which has nothing to do with this thread somewhere else please.  Contribute to OP or take your personal conversation elsewhere.  Thank you 

Stupid comment in a stupid thread. GFY

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jgb said:

 

Standards and society changes. Abrahan Lincoln would be criticized for not freeing the slaves quickly enough by today’s standards. I hate applying the rules of today to the actions of the past. No one can ever measure up. And people wonder why people are reluctant to own mistakes and every time a celebrity puts a foot in their mouth they hire a crisis manager. As @Jetsfan80 said he apologized after self-reflection. What else do people expect? That type of evolution should be praised. If you get him a time machine I’m sure he’d go back and change it. Would that help you move on?

I don’t want to move on. I want to make wisecracks. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The very idea that you still don’t see the awkward part...  curating thousands of pictures of women to tease out the boners if a bunch of creepy dudes.

I mean...

@Jetsfan80 has assisted with more boners on JetNation than Cialis.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jgb said:

These unis — and their launch party — got Neil Glatt canned. They won’t be around for long.

As bad as the uniforms are, the JB Smoove disaster of a launch was embarrassingly bad. It was so bad that it cursed the team and uniform models. 

New York Jets new uniforms revealed

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that they’ve been wearing the black pants with the white or green practice tops and the green helmet, which looks pretty sharp too. 

I wouldn’t mind if they went with black pants on the reg.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

As bad as the uniforms are, the JB Smoove disaster of a launch was embarrassingly bad. It was so bad that it cursed the team and uniform models. 

New York Jets new uniforms revealed

I’ve seen church basement charity raffles with more polish than that abomination 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping this was going to be a suggestion to make the white top/green pants combo the permanent home and away uniforms so I could give my approval without having to start a thread and suffer the humiliation of caring deeply about uniforms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...