**Jets Minicamp 6/15**

1 hour ago, slats said:

There’s no doubt that Saleh talks the talk, and it definitely seems as if he has his young team buying in. I think the culture is benefitting from the team not bringing in vets at QB or CB and trusting the guys they have to handle their responsibilities. That’s the kind of trust that builds and goes both ways. Also seems like the first coach the Jets have had since Parcells who’s focused on coaching the whole team rather than just his side of the football. 

This is good, not over good, just about right. 

51 minutes ago, nycdan said:

From the film I've seen, Moore looks like a lot more than a slot WR.

I suspect we will not run a lot of looks where he is a traditional slot guy.  Instead I expect a lot of gadget plays.  Everything from the end around to shovel passes between the tackles.  Anything to get him the ball in space.  He is a natural for that kind of role.  It also fits with a wide zone blocking scheme. 

When we envision the Jets lining up on offense, we should look towards each offensive player having a possible dual role.  One that disguises run or pass and keeps the defense guessing.  It is what the Shanahan offense is all about.  It keeps the base defense on the field because they never know if we are going to run it or pass it. 

• Upvote 2

Feel good vibes in the off-season - love it, seriously who cares about the regular season : )

Zach overall being competent and possibly very good.  Elijah Moore is going to be something.

Cashman and Edoga, smh with the Mac guys.

They're taking it easy with Davis and Crowder won't run team drills as the new performance staff keeps these guys in light work for the their first week on the field which I love considering how often guys pull soft tissue in the early days of practice.

Thrilled Crowder is back at a cheaper rate.  I totally agree that Moore and Crowder can and will be on the field at the same time.  Similar size but totally different skill sets.  Moore can play outside and will get screens and jet sweeps galore as well as line up outside.  Crowder will work the short game to perfection as he always does.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I know someone who sat with some of the Jets at the Islanders games. Bottom line is that they disliked Gase and love Saleh. It's a new dawn.  

Doesn’t surprise me. I’d run through a wall for Saleh and I’m just a fan. 

• Haha 1