• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember hearing the same thing about Geno/Sanchez/Darnold, just without the last part. 

Nothing to do with minicamp, but funny and pathetic all at the same time.  

Meanwhile, in other news...  

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

And the follow up...

I'm still generally in the camp that none of these practices should carry too much weight... that being said its nice that ZW is at least looking competent - even if MIAs defense is >> ours

I think the guys on PFF put it nicely. Playing good right now doesn’t mean much. But playing awful should set off the sirens. If you can’t play well early in the springs when defenses are installing basic stuff, that’s a bad sign.

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

We need a new positive rep button.  One with a mouth that is gaping wide open in astonishment.  NINE?  Can you imagine our message board? 

Just read through this guys tweets and it does appear those 9 are between Tua and Brissett so while Tua has been bad, he has only been like 7 INTs bad, not 9. Then again, it's not great for them to know both their starting QB options suck. How soon before Alex Smith comes out of retirement?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

My understanding is that the ball at Dolphins camp hasn’t hit the ground. It’s just that the defense is the one making all the catches.

Kind of kills the beat reporters defense that Tua was having trouble because it was raining/wet. If conditions were that bad you would think the defenders would be unable to catch such wet/slippery footballs. 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Lith said:

Hopefully just controlling his # reps and not further injury.

Glad he added that detail. I like Moore on the outside with Cole in the slot. 

1 minute ago, Claymation said:

Cimini is SO negative!  5 for 9??  Really?  From all the tweets you guys have been posting on this forum (thanks BTW!), he had many more throws than that.  what is he talking about??

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Observations from Day 1 of minicamp: QB Zach Wilson looked tentative at times, made a couple of throws into traffic ... WR Denzel Mims behind Keelan Cole on the depth chart ... RB Michael Carter a factor in the passing game ... CB Jason Pinnock (INT), CB Brandin Echols and LB Hamsah Nasirildeen got work with the starters. Lots of rotation on the back end ... WR Corey Davis impressed in limited action ... Another good day for WR Elijah Moore ... Chris Herndon and Tyler Kroft competing for TE1.

Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer1m ago
  • Upvote 4
51 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I really don't want to see Tua throwing so many picks. If it continues into the summer, guess who will eventually be on the Phins? 

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

My daily comment re our TE's.   They STINK

Rome wasn't built in a day brother. Hopefully that position is on the roadmap to be fixed by 2022 (at the latest).

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I googled, because I was worried both of those guys were born after that show was already off the air, making us all very old.

It wasn't.  But, Quinnen Williams was born during season 4.  Becton during season 5.

I'm actually surprised that show's *ONLY* been off the air 12 years.

if you want to feel old...Elijah Moore was born March 27th....wait for it...

2000!

4 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Basically telling Mims you get opportunities by being available for practice. I’m good with it. 

• Upvote 4