**Jets Minicamp 6/15**

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not surprised either.  The starting receivers for this team will be Davis and Moore on the outside and Crowder in the slot.  Mims, Cole and Berrios will be the backups.

Very disappointed in Mims.

Moore is starting on the outside? Lol 

my my what a month of Rosterbation does to some of you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Moore is starting on the outside? Lol 

my my what a month of Rosterbation does to some of you. 

Starting on the outside may be a reach, but I would not be shocked to see a good amount of Moore on the outside. Crowder is only a slot guy and Cole played mostly in the slot in Jacksonville. 

Simply put, i wouldn't pigeonhole Moore as a slot guy the rest of his career. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Starting on the outside may be a reach, but I would not be shocked to see a good amount of Moore on the outside. Crowder is only a slot guy and Cole played mostly in the slot in Jacksonville. 

Simply put, i wouldn't pigeonhole Moore as a slot guy the rest of his career. 

Sure. I’m learning more about him every week.

But “Moore and Davis on the outside”. Lol…  suggests a lack of understanding on a few levels. You’re gonna get 10x the mileage out of Moore inside, especially this year. It’s more than just a conversation about his limitations- it’s also about what he does well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

Cimini is SO negative!  5 for 9??  Really?  From all the tweets you guys have been posting on this forum (thanks BTW!), he had many more throws than that.  what is he talking about??

Especially if there were a number of drops

11 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Nobody wishes for Mims’ greatness more than myself, but you jackals need to take 5 and heed your own advice. It’s June - they just paid those two guys cheddar - they’re gonna line up with the 1s. Mims needs to stop spending time on the trainers table - but beating his man and running routes is not gonna be a problem… yeeeeesh you guys 

From your lips to God's ears! I for one hate the fact that with a new coaching staff, he's been relegated to the second string smh?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

From your lips to God's ears! I for one hate the fact that with a new coaching staff, he's been relegated to the second string smh?

Honestly I wouldn’t get too hung up on it. We’ve been lucky in recent years to be 2 deep at WR… for so long that everyone is reading WAY TOO MUCH into the pecking order. Until someone blows up (and even then to an extent) these guys are going to be rotating in and out. Balls in SF were spread around, same as they will here. Let’s just sit back, let them compete, and watch the offense develop for now 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, clayton163v said:

We need a new positive rep button.  One with a mouth that is gaping wide open in astonishment.  NINE?  Can you imagine our message board? 

To be fair - it has been monsooning in Miami during their whole practice. I would not put a lot of weight into today's INTs.

• Upvote 1

While I obviously would prefer Wilson never commit a turnover in his entire career, I have to say it does make me feel slightly better that these are not by the hand of some washed up scrub like Darryl Roberts.  At least a pick by Echols or Pinnock gives a glimmer that they might be able to play.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Just seems the beat writers so desperately want to downplay Wilson and create controversy. Seems like he was still really good, not spectacular. He will likely be spectacular tomorrow...and then Thursday the start of 6 weeks of nothing.

Sounds like today was the last session of on-field work, according to Saleh. They might be done with practice until training camp.

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Nobody wishes for Mims’ greatness more than myself, but you jackals need to take 5 and heed your own advice. It’s June - they just paid those two guys cheddar - they’re gonna line up with the 1s. Mims needs to stop spending time on the trainers table - but beating his man and running routes is not gonna be a problem… yeeeeesh you guys 

Moore >>> Mims bit even close 

24 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Moore >>> Mims bit even close 

Mims caught a td today so that was encouraging.

Saleh and Lafleur have sent a loud and clear message to Mims.  Mims now has 6 weeks to get his act together and come to camp with a fire under his ass and win that #2 receiving job.  With his size and speed, it would be a total disappointment if he ends up the 4th/5th receiver on this team.