• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woody just needs to sign the checks and stay the heck out of the way. Let Douglas make every decision regarding this team 

Outta bounce?

Death to shorts that reach the knee.

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Woody looking young and spritely in his summer comfies. 

Good to have ya back Woody!

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Ugh

Krofty is going to be a nice #1 tight end for us this year.  In next years draft we are going to take a stud tight end w/ one of our top picks.

Herndon is in danger of being cut at the end of camp.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Kroft is going to be a nice #1 tight end for us this year.  In next years draft we are going to take a stud tight end w/ one of our top picks.

Herndon is in danger of being cut at the end of camp.

So curious, but havent heard much on our intriguing undrafted rookie Kenny Yeboah. His highlight reel is impressive. Just havent heard his name much.  Anyone? 

Just now, Copernicus said:

So curious, but havent heard much on our intriguing undrafted rookie Kenny Yeboah. His highlight reel is impressive. Just havent heard his name much.  Anyone? 

Dropped 3 passes yesterday. Had a nice catch up the seam yesterday. Mostly up and down.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Copernicus said:

There's been some news on him here and there. Some drops. Some deep catches.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If by nice tight end #1 you mean, “a man who plays the position” then you are right. 

I think you are underestimatingf him.  He can produce workmanlike numbers from the position and be a solid blocker and sure hands.

I see a stat line like 45 catches for 500 yards and 6 tds.

Along with getting Moses, I hope JD goes out and gets a TE. Ertz is likely going to get cut or traded for a late round pick. He had a down year because of injuries but likely has a year or two left of good production. Not a long-term answer but for a 6th round pick, I'd do it. We have 11 picks next year including 3 in the 6th. Using one for Ertz seems like a descent idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1