Just now, Claymation said:

What does that mean he held on the ball for a while? Was the play a slow developing play or was he playing backyard football running around in circles yelling "hot route". Seriously WTF. Without context I have no idea what he is talking about.

He's said that over 20 times since OTA's began.  All the other scribes are talking about how quick the ball is coming out. 

Think the "Fish" fan is just trying to get in touch with his inner Manish 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woody just needs to sign the checks and stay the heck out of the way. Let Douglas make every decision regarding this team 

Outta bounce?

Death to shorts that reach the knee.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Not sure about the rest of them, but pretty sure Becton is going to be working out with @The Crusher  :) 

luxury-buffet-picture-id175506580?k=6&m=

What is all that slop.

Nothing looks good on there. I don't see chicken wings, pizza bagels, meat on a stick any potatoes. 

i see wraps, sushi,sea weed. 

No way the @The Crusher eats that. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, flgreen said:

He's said that over 20 times since OTA's began.  All the other scribes are talking about how quick the ball is coming out. 

Think the "Fish" fan is just trying to get in touch with his inner Manish 

I wonder what his assessment of Tua and his fabulous 5 interceptions yesterday. As for Manish, what he did to JD's family was disgusting, BJ isn't even close to that Bozo but his career is early so will give him time.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

DJ is trying his best to not be a Zach fan. LOL

My sources are telling me Captain Morgan has been the best QB in camp but nobody wants to admit it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

JD needs to acquire a TE. 

Nah. Plenty of talent at WR and RB. Need a complementary talent at TE. Herndon, Griffin, Kroft can combine for 400 yards and that’ll be enough. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I'll give you a real time example....

Here @kdels62 responded to @Paradis

In response @Paradis "bucked at him"

It’s a sucky feeling watching a player you like struggle to “get it going”… it is. Injuries, putting it altogether, etc - it just hasn’t been a clean lift off. I think he’ll be fine, but I won’t pretend it’s completely out of the question that he fades… 

but for Christ sakes. It’s not gonna because “he can’t separate”. Just drop it. (General Response) 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Anything about Mims that I talked about in college is his clutch factor is Everest high. Whenever Baylor needed that 3rd and 8 conversion, Mims made it happen. He’s a grinder who makes plays when you need him to. 

we weren’t really even competitive last year. I think when the lights come on, and we’re in some dog fights, Mims will hopefully show you what I saw. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Anything about Mims that I talked about in college is his clutch factor is Everest high. Whenever Baylor needed that 3rd and 8 conversion, Mims made it happen. He’s a grinder who makes plays when you need him to. 

we weren’t really even competitive last year. I think when the lights come on, and we’re in some dog fights, Mims will hopefully show you what I saw. 

Fingers crossed

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Paradis said:

We are all pulling for him, but Ive got a feeling he’s a little over hyped and May only be a bit part player. 
Moore on the other hand Is going to be a super star.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Tons of guys never translate to the pro game.  Looking like Mims might be one of them.

7 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

We are all pulling for him, but Ive got a feeling he’s a little over hyped and May only be a bit part player. 
Moore on the other hand Is going to be a super star.

more often than not when guys flash right away like moore that's significant.  i don't remember hearing that sanchez, geno and darnold really had several good practices in a short period of time.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

My sources are telling me Captain Morgan has been the best QB in camp but nobody wants to admit it. 

OMG, that would be amazing . I’m not buying it until DJ reports it. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Claymation said:

What does that mean he held on the ball for a while? Was the play a slow developing play or was he playing backyard football running around in circles yelling "hot route". Seriously WTF. Without context I have no idea what he is talking about.

Seems like in his mind Zach is being a rookie and holding on to the ball too long except for no one else mentions it and some marvel at how quickly he makes decisions and releases the ball. If you watch any of the clips from TC the ball gets out quick

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would literally slaughter that. You too, if you get in my way. 

You can have my share nothing on that buffet looks any good to me. 

This is the type of  buffet I like. 

image.thumb.png.bb01da3107406e874ca91d5b7f4ae1e1.png

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Nah. Plenty of talent at WR and RB. Need a complementary talent at TE. Herndon, Griffin, Kroft can combine for 400 yards and that’ll be enough. 

No, we need one at least if not two TE's.  Most successful teams have a TE contributing if not being a huge weapon.  We may not have any now but it better be a big priority next year.  Our TEs are a liability and if I am not mistaken this offense uses TE's

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

No, we need one at least if not two TE's.  Most successful teams have a TE contributing if not being a huge weapon.  We may not have any now but it better be a big priority next year.  Our TEs are a liability and if I am not mistaken this offense uses TE's

Tampa Bay ran around with bit players in Gronk, Brate, Howard. The Saints, Packers, Seahawks, Browns, Steelers, Rams all run around without good tight ends. Having a TE is nice but should usually be acquired in efficient, low cost ways.

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, fullblast said:

Yup.

DJ right about now

image.png.4031453ac474a5294a77e9937a6fa3ac.png

I was trying to figure out what this guy's deal is, he always seems to have a very subtle, slight slant against the jets in his comments. Then I come to find out hes a dolphins fan and now it makes complete sense. Gotta love the daily news

• Upvote 1