Coach Saleh Call at 5 PM

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

@SAR I  told him to call PSL owners only. 

ughhh PSL's what a crap investment that was. IU was on the wait list for season tickets for I feel liek years and then when PSL came around they called me up real quick...crazy talk paying that much money - but hell if i was local and could go to all the games - plus didnt care about the $$ i woudl want to do it. It is just hard to imagine paying that much money for a damn PSL...good on SAR for getting his, and anyone else.

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Soooooooo what happened?  Anyone know?  I come here to get the low down ??‍♂️

Coach answered questions from STH's for 45 minutes. Coach is fired up about the team - working hard and high integrity. Has a great relationship with JD. Hopefully the Jets post the call on their website sometime soon so everyone can hear it

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

Day 1 seniority let me choose any seat in the house.

Nonsense.  

Thats total BS.  

I had my seats since Shea and didnt have first choice of any seat in the house.  I got my call a few weeks in.  Stop with your imaginary world stories.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I had seats at MetLife and didn't have my choice of any seat in the house either. 

Harry Potter @SAR I is a story teller. 

The Jets called me 30 minutes after the seniority process started in May 2008.  The exact Row 1 seats I wanted in the Verizon corner were there for me.  That's all the PSL was for.  Getting off the damned waiting list and getting whatever seats I wanted.

SAR I

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I had seats at MetLife and didn't have my choice of any seat in the house either. 

Harry Potter @SAR I is a story teller. 

At the time I had my seats for 33 or so years and I was in the second set of calls to pick seats, a few weeks in.  I had pretty much my pick, but not my pick any seat.  

Hes full of shlt

11 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

ughhh PSL's what a crap investment that was. IU was on the wait list for season tickets for I feel liek years and then when PSL came around they called me up real quick...crazy talk paying that much money - but hell if i was local and could go to all the games - plus didnt care about the $$ i woudl want to do it. It is just hard to imagine paying that much money for a damn PSL...good on SAR for getting his, and anyone else.

It wasn’t an investment. Was never something you looked at as making money off of. It was an entertainment fee for me. However I’ve bought many dumb things in my life. My PSL’s are arguably the dumbest. It is what it is. When we suck and you can’t make the game you literally sell for much less then what you actually pay. But if we get good again I have great seats locked in. Is what it is. If I could go back would I buy the psl’s again. 100% no. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

The Jets called me 30 minutes after the seniority process started in May 2008.  The exact Row 1 seats I wanted in the Verizon corner were there for me.  That's all the PSL was for.  Getting off the damned waiting list and getting whatever seats I wanted.

SAR I

You’re full of shlt.  I got my season tix in 1977 and didn’t get called 30 minutes in.  And I’m not bragging that I was called early in the process.
You’re really that delusional to think it’s important to make shlt up?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You’re full of shlt.  I got my season tix in 1977 and didn’t get called 30 minutes in.  And I’m not bragging that I was called early in the process.
You’re really that delusional to think it’s important to make shlt up?

In 2007 I became acquainted with a guy on JI whose father and uncle had accumulated 16 season tickets in Giants Stadium and had them in the family since Shea in 1964.  Great seats, lower level, 50 yard line, 40 yard line, he bragged that he was the only Jets fan left in the family but keeping them and selling them to brokers every year the prior 10 years he put his kids through college.  But with those seats about to command the highest priced PSL's, he was giving them all up, they were about to become worthless.  I told him I loved my Row 1 Mezzanine seats in Giants Stadium since 2001 and wasn't going to be able to get them in MetLife because the Jets running order wasn't by existing seating location, they were going by seniority.

So we helped each other.  I paid him $1000 per seat, or $4000, so that he and I could take his Day 1 phone call together, pick the very seats I wanted, and have him transfer them over to me a year later when the Jets allowed it.  Went to an attorney, wrote up a contract, it all went quite smoothly.  I've told this story before.  This isn't new news.

I don't think your name calling and false accusations are appropriate, and I think I'm owned an apology.

SAR I

6 hours ago, sec143dmf said:

It wasn’t an investment. Was never something you looked at as making money off of. It was an entertainment fee for me. However I’ve bought many dumb things in my life. My PSL’s are arguably the dumbest. It is what it is. When we suck and you can’t make the game you literally sell for much less then what you actually pay. But if we get good again I have great seats locked in. Is what it is. If I could go back would I buy the psl’s again. 100% no. 

yeah I m not against dumb buy...I had the chance but decided no just because i wasn't local...i wonder if I was local if I would have...probably not but I would have had the same kind of thought process as you - seats locked in, hope I can see when I cant go and above all it was money spend on me.entertainment...

God Bless america for letting me buy dumb sh*t

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

Day 1 seniority let me choose any seat in the house.  And I got them. That’s all I cared about.  

SAR I

I didn't do it for my reasons but I dont denigrate anyone that did. Its entertianment and maybe a dumb buy but if you got the cash whatever you know...smoke em if you got em

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

In 2007 I became acquainted with a guy on JI whose father and uncle had accumulated 16 season tickets in Giants Stadium and had them in the family since Shea in 1964.  Great seats, lower level, 50 yard line, 40 yard line, he bragged that he was the only Jets fan left in the family but keeping them and selling them to brokers every year the prior 10 years he put his kids through college.  But with those seats about to command the highest priced PSL's, he was giving them all up, they were about to become worthless.  I told him I loved my Row 1 Mezzanine seats in Giants Stadium since 2001 and wasn't going to be able to get them in MetLife because the Jets running order wasn't by existing seating location, they were going by seniority.

So we helped each other.  I paid him $1000 per seat, or $4000, so that he and I could take his Day 1 phone call together, pick the very seats I wanted, and have him transfer them over to me a year later when the Jets allowed it.  Went to an attorney, wrote up a contract, it all went quite smoothly.  I've told this story before.  This isn't new news.

I don't think your name calling and false accusations are appropriate, and I think I'm owned an apology.

SAR I

So it wasn’t your account.  It wasn’t the case of you being special, you having your choice.   They had no clue who you were, you weren't an account holder.  You bought someone's seats
You’re not owed an apology.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You lied and swindled your way into your seats. 

But you claim to be so deserving of them. 

From a person you despise of who had tickets in the old stadium. 

joewilly12

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

So it wasn’t your account.  It wasn’t the case of you being special, you having your choice.   They had no clue who you were, you weren't an account holder.  You bought someone's seats
You’re not owed an apology.  

I didn't say I was special.  I said I had Day 1 seniority.  Which I did.

Apologize.

SAR I

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

You lied and swindled your way into your seats. 

But you claim to be so deserving of them. 

From a person you despise of who had tickets in the old stadium. 

joewilly12

But wait, there's more.

Ask me how I went from not being a season ticket holder and stuck on the waiting list for 13 years to getting Row 1 Mezzanine seats in Giants Stadium in 2001.

SAR I