LaFleur Press Conference

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Pointing Up Morgan Freeman GIF by MOODMAN

Not quite. In 2021 vernacular, a boomer is anyone over the age of 30. Millennials and zoomers coined the term after generation X and baby boomers shat on them for eating Tide Pods and not knowing how to hammer a nail. 

• Haha 4

I like the kid.  He’s got a good spirit to him.  Seems like a good coach/mentor who recognizes ability and nuance.  He’s wet behind the ears so naturally he’s going to struggle as a first time play caller but he seems like he’s really in tune with the players and how they fit within the scheme and how his coaches teach technique to be successful within the system.  Pretty good interview actually.  Really solid answers with substance. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Not quite. In 2021 vernacular, a boomer is anyone over the age of 30. Millennials and zoomers coined the term after generation X and baby boomers shat on them for eating Tide Pods and not knowing how to hammer a nail. 

So even by your questionable definition, Lafleur would be a boomer

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Some millennials are already in their mid to late 30’s with kids. So they’re essentially talking trash about themselves.

Im technically a millennial but I’ve removed myself for obvious reasons.

5 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Some millennials are already in their mid to late 30’s with kids. So they’re essentially talking trash about themselves.

Im technically a millennial but I’ve removed myself for obvious reasons.

It's sort of like this. When I was a kid, the Traveling Wilburys were an old man band. It turns out that the "old man" was Roy Orbison at 52. Tom Petty was 37. I kind of understand why a 30 year old would be "old" to a teen. 

2 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I appreciate the clarification. The children are extra simple, and fragile, these days. Years back an 8th grade student at one point tried bragging to me how smart she was because she was a gifted and talented student. She then proceeded to ask her friend to tie her shoe for her because she was incapable of doing so herself (just didn't know how to). I'll take being called a boomer over knowingly swallowing poison as a gag, and being about as capable as a rock, maybe even less so.