Vince Wilfork's Son Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Father's Super Bowl Rings and Jewelry

The son of former NFL defensive lineman Vince Wilfork was arrested last month and charged with stealing more than $300,000 of his father's jewelry, including two New England Patriots Super Bowl championship rings, according to a police complaint released by the Galveston (Texas) County District Attorney's Office on Wednesday.

Police allege that Wilfork's son, D'Aundre Holmes-Wilfork, 23, sold the rings and other jewelry after stealing them.

Wilfork, who played for the Patriots from 2004 to 2014 before finishing his career with the Houston Texans from 2015 to 2016, had contacted police on May 10. He said his two Super Bowl rings were missing, along with two AFC championship rings and a 2001 Miami Hurricanes national championship ring, among other items, including necklaces, bracelets and earrings.

Holmes-Wilfork was arrested May 22.

According to the police complaint, Wilfork told authorities that he did not report the jewelry missing or stolen immediately because he was unsure if it was packed in storage. On May 10, he said he received an email from a lifelong Patriots fan informing him of a post in a memorabilia group saying that his Super Bowl rings were for sale, which led to the filing of a police report.

Police made contact with the individual who posted the rings on the memorabilia group. The individual told police he purchased them from Wilfork's son for $62,000 in 2020. The rings have since been turned over to police, according to the complaint.

Police also discovered that eight other pieces of Wilfork's jewelry were sold in March 2020 for $4,600.

Wilfork, 39, is considered one of the greatest defensive linemen in Patriots history. He was the team's first-round draft choice in 2004, and also was recognized for his off-field philanthropy in 2010 when he was presented the team's prestigious community service award. Wilfork, who lost his father to diabetes, raised hundreds and thousands of dollars for diabetes-related causes and was also a strong supporter of charities that promote education and health for children.

• Sad 2

This is so heart breaking for a father, hard not to remember the young innocent child who you lost your heart to upon there birth. Then to become an evil adult, who the same father has to watch his back against.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah that sucks. Kid obviously has as issue he needs help with. 

Honestly, as soon as I heard this, I thought the kid probably has a drug problem, and needed the money for that.

• Upvote 3
23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, that little 80 year old little scrawny thing in the black coat next to me still scares the sh*t out of me with a stare. 

6A49F9D1-2D0E-4334-BCE6-4A7341A968BB.jpeg

Got your Mom's genetics for hair, huh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s my lunatic son Salvatore. So you would be correct sir! 

Namesake doesnt fall far from the tree???

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, that little 80 year old little scrawny thing in the black coat next to me still scares the sh*t out of me with a stare. 

6A49F9D1-2D0E-4334-BCE6-4A7341A968BB.jpeg

Your dad looks like Al Pacino. 

image.thumb.png.eca9bd308a6ceb71b60add9d13db44c2.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, my maternal grandfather was bald by his thirties. I was bald before finishing undergrad. It’s cool though, literally every male cousin on they side of the family got nailed. Couple decided to wear toupees, rest of us got to point and laugh. So that was nice. 

Haha

My Mom's side, all the men bald by 35.   My Dad's all the men grey by 35.   I was praying to go grey.

I got a hybrid at 47, real thin but not bald.   Going grey, but not grey.   I beat both sides by 10 years, but I'm gonna lose in another few years.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, chirorob said:

That growing giant on the right looks like he's gonna be tough to handle as well.

Dad doesn’t have a SB ring to be worrying about. 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Belichik believes in staying close to his kid so this doesn't happen to him.............a little too close.

Ewwwwwww

B85U0u9CIAAc6dK.jpg:large

That pic is edited. 

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Belichik believes in staying close to his kid so this doesn't happen to him.............a little too close.

Ewwwwwww

B85U0u9CIAAc6dK.jpg:large

That is a nightmare in every way imaginable

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah that sucks. Kid obviously has as issue he needs help with. 

Kid is just 16 years younger than his dad ... not hard to understand what some of those issues might be

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Kid is just 16 years younger than his dad ... not hard to understand what some of those issues might be

Oh shit, math! Haha, Good to see you homeboy. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

That kid's a disgrace. His Father did everything right .He's an embarrassment and the old man should cut him off for good. Sorry ass Thug you get the guillotine.

shocked ron burgundy GIF

• Haha 2