Vince Wilfork's Son Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Father's Super Bowl Rings and Jewelry

15 hours ago, chirorob said:

Haha

My Mom's side, all the men bald by 35.   My Dad's all the men grey by 35.   I was praying to go grey.

I got a hybrid at 47, real thin but not bald.   Going grey, but not grey.   I beat both sides by 10 years, but I'm gonna lose in another few years.

my hair looked good at 47. Thinning with a little grey...  but a definite plus.  15 years later.....  holy sh*t...  Enjoy your remaining time.  Every minute.

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2021 at 8:36 AM, TokyoJetsFan said:

My dad's 80 and 165 pounds and I still wouldn't mess with him.   Not saying he abused me, but ass kickings were more acceptable if you deserved one back when I was a kid. If Wilfork was my dad there would be no way I'd even touch his jewelry, never mind stealing it. Kid must have a drug or gambling problem.  Either way I feel bad for Vince.  Heartbreaking for your kid to do that...even if you cheated to get the rings.

Top Gear Comedy GIF by BBC America - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1