Robert Saleh "MIC'D UP"

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

Thank you for posting this video. We are lucky and very fortunate. I know SOJers will cry "too early", but I think it's obvious that he is a quality coach. Let's go!

J-E-T-S!

hahahaha yes of course "obvious" he is a quality head coach....prior to his first preseason game.

Yes of course you would HAVE TO be a SOJF's to say I'd rather see how he does when the lights go on to decide by what I see with my own eyes..............the same way you do with players. lol

Riiiiiiight

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

hahahaha yes of course "obvious" he is a quality head coach....prior to his first preseason game.

Yes of course you would HAVE TO be a SOJF's to say I'd rather see how he does when the lights go on to decide by what I see with my own eyes..............the same way you do with players. lol

Riiiiiiight

Killjoy!

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is a franchise changing head coach.

This team is going to win 10 games this year and be in the hunt for the 7th playoff spot.

This team will win the division next year and in 2023, will be a frontrunner to make the Super Bowl.

Enjoy jet fans.  We finally did it!

Jeez, spoiler alert much?

wake me up in 2 years. anyone who says that "we got it right" or "we finally did it" or "we got a great coach"....either hasn't been a fan long enough or lives in delusion-ville. the ONLY thing that matters is what these guys produce before the patience of the fanbase runs out...i put that at 2 seasons. if they dont win 10 games in 2022-2023 on a path to consistent winning you boys are going to be right back here doing the circle jerk all over again.

• Upvote 1