Thank you.  And Happy Father's Day to you and all the other dads out there.  Including my son (not on this board) celebrating his first as a Dad today.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Enjoy the day.  May you be waited on hand and foot.

Congrats on not pulling out all those years ago.

With almost 100% certainty, final position before liftoff which resulted in my son was from behind whilst in the shadow of Mt. Hood in Oregon.

Thanks for the thread.  Wishing all my fellow Dad's/JN brothers an exceptional Father's Day with your families.   Cheers.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the well wishes, my first without my Dad. Happy Father’s Day Jet fans, enjoy him while you can.

Headed to watch the Astro’s/White Sox game, should be a good pitching match, you guys all enjoy it today.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3
  • Like 1

I’m 42 and my Dad is a POS and it still bothers me. That said I have 3 of my own and am doing it right to break the cycle.

“Someone once said that every man is trying to live up to his father's expectations or make up for their father's mistakes”

• Upvote 3

Not a Father myself (Unless the 5x Cats count) but still had a great day, Nats game vs. the Mets, wife with me rooting on, beautiful hot day, cold beers, Nats win and take 3 of 4 from NY, Schwarber 3 HR game, Corbin loooked good, the return of Parra and Baby Shark.  Fun times!

Hope all the actual Dads here at JN had a good happy day with their Fam.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Not a Father myself (Unless the 5x Cats count) but still had a great day, Nats game vs. the Mets, wife with me rooting on, beautiful hot day, cold beers, Nats win and take 3 of 4 from NY, Schwarber 3 HR game, Corbin loooked good, the return of Parra and Baby Shark.  Fun times!

Hope all the actual Dads here at JN had a good happy day with their Fam.

And I still enjoyed my Father's Day in spite of all of that.

• Haha 1