Bills Cole Beasley Refuses Vax

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Buffalo Bills receiver Cole Beasley does not plan to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and insists he will not follow rules jointly adopted by the NFL and NFLPA requiring unvaccinated players to stay clear of people.

Tweeting in response to criticism over the last 24 hours of his stance on social media, Beasley confirmed Friday he is not vaccinated and will “live my one life like I want to regardless.”

“I will be outside doing what I do,” he tweeted. “I’ll be out in public. If your (sic) scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated ... I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living.

“I’m not going to take meds for a leg that isn’t broken. I’d rather take my chances with Covid and build up my immunity that way ...I’ll play for free this year to live life how I’ve lived it from day one. If I’m forced into retirement, so be it.”

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

What’s it gonna take for you guys to learn smh. They shut down this exact thread - minus the article a day or two ago.

With that’s said, since this thread is a throw away, I’d like to take this opportunity to poke fun at @T0mShane and the Brooklyn Nets.

good game out there last night chumps.

@T0mShane  is a Brookyln Nets fan or a peanut vendor at the Barclays Center. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1