U.S. Supreme Court Strikes First Nail in the NCAA Coffin

• 3 weeks later...

now it seems Oklahoma and Texas have been speaking to the SEC to join that conference. Kevin Warren is being his typically awful self, trying to throw a wrench into the expansion of CFB playoffs. Nick Saban alluding to a prospect's NIL earnings already approaching eight figures.   Major changes coming to NCAA football. 

• 2 years later...
Great video Just subscribed to your YT channel.
Just one tiny niggle: Id perhaps use a more readable, less playful font for the in-video texts. My to-gos are Verdana and Trebuchet, those come with Windows by default IIRC.DOUBLEPOST=1526130034,1526129888/DOUBLEPOSTIs it really trillions? 02:40

On 6/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, Bugg said:

Would expect things with evolve with the big conferences getting stronger in basketball and football. And some colleges making the decision rather than get their asses beat by the big boys, better to downgrade.- be that D1AA or D2 or 3.  

Or some schools may decide that it isn't worth the hassle being in an arms race and drop football altogether. I read somewhere. (I'm too lazy to look it up) but the report said how many of these programs have debt.