Flight 2021 Documentary

15 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

1760030732_ScreenShot2021-06-21at7_40_23PM.thumb.png.3dddc6f801ae0bd03fdba56ed50beca9.png

End of the first episode. JD sitting talkin' 'bout process or some such organizational speak.

All I can focus on? This man has a Darth Vader statue in front of pictures of his family in the corner.

I have never been more positive about the state of this franchise than I am right now.

Role models and priorities are everything.

Darth Vadar and Brett the hitman Hart.

Joe D!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

1760030732_ScreenShot2021-06-21at7_40_23PM.thumb.png.3dddc6f801ae0bd03fdba56ed50beca9.png

End of the first episode. JD sitting talkin' 'bout process or some such organizational speak.

All I can focus on? This man has a Darth Vader statue in front of pictures of his family in the corner.

I have never been more positive about the state of this franchise than I am right now.

Role models and priorities are everything.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Darth Vadar and Brett the hitman Hart.

Joe D!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we think Woody is detached from how to evaluate people 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pointman said:

I actually felt bad for him. 'umm.. hey... its me... chris... johnson... woody's brother'. So sad. I cringed more when Woody spoke. 

Yeah i feel terrible for the billionaire who got to play with his brother’s $7B toy when his brother was away eating crumpets with the queen. Should start a Kickstarter for the poor guy.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Yeah i feel terrible for the billionaire who got to play with his brother’s $7B toy when his brother was away eating crumpets with the queen. Should start a Kickstarter for the poor guy.

Money can't buy everything. Chris is still a man living in his brother's shadow. 

• WTF? 1

Just finished, I’m disappointed, it’s essentially a two hour hype video about our draft picks and coaching staff. There is no great insight here, just some nice views inside the building.  I thought it would be more like a self produced Hard Knocks but it’s not.

SAR I