Flight 2021 Documentary

On 6/21/2021 at 9:12 PM, Zachtomims47 said:

Mims still relevant. Confirmed. 

Especially liked when Ulbrich mentioned how, with the talent of our Interior DLmen, there will be “no pocket for Qb’s to step up into” 

Also spoke of the importance of getting to the Qb & how he Will ask a lot of our DB’s and if Jets can’t pressure the Qb, those DB’s will become frustrated. He emphasized getting to the Qb quickly in the play. Feels that the DL has virtually eliminated the ability of teams being able to run the ball. All Gas No Mercy!

On 6/24/2021 at 9:31 AM, Claymation said:

I loved the part where Lafleur breaks down Zach's progressions on that one play going through 4 reads before releasing the ball. I also liked how he describes how Zach stays in the pocket with his eyes down the field with pressure. 

Me too.  Explained right there the reasons teams rated Zach over Fields.  Zach sits in the pocket with a cool head looking for alternatives, reading his progressions under pressure while Fields panics and runs or makes a dumb pass

• Upvote 1