BREAKING: NFL Lifting One Helmet Rule

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The NFL on Thursday approved that teams can wear alternate helmets with their throwback uniforms starting in 2022, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31702126/alternate-helmet-approved-nfl-use-throwback-uniforms-2022-sources-say%3fplatform=amp

USATSI_10320428-1.jpg

SAR I

Imagine scrapping the above uniforms. Damn. Our all whites were so clean.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I like annoying people who get defensive about threads about clothes

And I like people who click into threads just to complain about said topic. If you don't like the topic don't click into it pretty simple

Just now, Cp561 said:

And I like people who click into threads just to complain about said topic. If you don't like the topic don't click into it pretty simple

Welcome to the forum. If you need anything direct message JoeWilly12. Also, its the internet. Try not to take it too seriously. Sometimes when you do, you burn out like other posters. RIP Section3xx (can't remember the number). 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

I'll click where I want to click and post where I want to post.  

Sunglasses Deal With It GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

Nobody forced you click the thread, the title very clearly states that its about "clothes"

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I like annoying people who get defensive about threads about clothes

3 minutes ago, Cp561 said:

I'll click where I want to click and post where I want to post.  

George Costanza Fighting GIF

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Cp561 said:

Nobody forced you click the thread, the title very clearly states that its about "clothes"

The title of the thread very clearly does not state its about "clothes".  What the thread title clearly reads:

BREAKING: NFL Lifting One Helmet Rule

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Taking the league to the next level!  

Now teams will be free to design an alternative "post-NFL life" helmet for retired alumni. They'll be able rock their team pride while running through plate glass doors.

They'll look so dope!

unife.jpg

So...

If the Jets create an alternate helmet that is not related to a throwback, the existing new logo remains.

If the Jets run with a throwback, the helmet must be the corresponding throwback helmet.

The Jets black uniform is neither our primary home or road uniform, so if the Jets wanted to run with a black helmet it could only be paired with the black uniform.

SAR I