BREAKING: NFL Lifting One Helmet Rule

SAR I

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

I don’t really think it’s the helmets…

D901B5CB-F126-4C09-953D-9A908030FCAB.jpeg

For me, it is.  I like the metallic green color, but just think the white helmet is iconic.  

Put the white helmet on the current uniform then add a black alternate with the black jersey and I'll stop complaining.  

image.thumb.jpeg.32de52afca31eceee0a8883f55c3ab6e.jpeg

image.thumb.png.92e6193b78a67c65ccb4096327e7aa86.png

Can anyone with photoshop skills and time to waste flip the colors on the helmet?  White helmet with green logo.  Maybe white or green bars? 

They could keep the current green helmet for the black jersey since it almost looks black in certain angles.  

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Can anyone with photoshop skills and time to waste flip the colors on the helmet?  White helmet with green logo.  Maybe white or green bars? 

They could keep the current green helmet for the black jersey since it almost looks black in certain angles.  

Do not request things like this.  That is an illegal helmet and will be called out as such.  Per NFL rules:

The Jets primary Green and White uniforms cannot be paired with an alternate helmet.

The Jets alternate Black uniform can be paired with an alternate helmet with the existing logo.

If the Jets are to go with a throwback uniform it must be paired with a helmet and logo authentic to the throwback uniform.

• Black helmet with current black uniform.
  • '68/'18 helmet with '68/'18 uniform.
  • '09 Titans helmet with '09 Titans uniform.
  • '90 helmet with '90 uniform.
  • Some new alternate uniform with a helmet featuring the existing logo.

Those are your only options.

SAR I

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

image.thumb.jpeg.32de52afca31eceee0a8883f55c3ab6e.jpeg

image.thumb.png.92e6193b78a67c65ccb4096327e7aa86.png

What about these man?

image.png.303ed9133c038a3ea037c6dd88e745ab.png

White a GREEN STRIPE and a GREEN facemask I think it'll look sick and similar to this one (below).

image.png.5a9f27961af89ad8a115dd9df7cc45e6.png

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What about these man?

image.png.303ed9133c038a3ea037c6dd88e745ab.png

White a GREEN STRIPE and a GREEN facemask I think it'll look sick and similar to this one (below).

image.png.5a9f27961af89ad8a115dd9df7cc45e6.png

The top one was what I was going for.  Obviously I don’t have the skills or time to pull that off, but I like it.  The stripe down the middle would be great. 

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Never 

Yeah, havent noticed that everyone who posts has a different request they'd like to see to the uniform?  Or realize that crying for a white helmet, that looks horrid, or whatever is never going to happen?

• Thumb Down 2

28 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, havent noticed that everyone who posts has a different request they'd like to see to the uniform?  Or realize that crying for a white helmet, that looks horrid, or whatever is never going to happen?

I see grown men having a discussion. But I don't see anyone "crying". But I do see someone crying about grown men having a discussion (YOU ?).

21989.jpg.6ea8b99b3d889d9f370ebdd797918a24.jpg

If you think that Football helmet looks "horrid" well then I'm sorry but you're the one who doesn't know what classy looks like. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I see grown men having a discussion. But I don't see anyone "crying". But I do see someone crying about grown men having a discussion (YOU ?).

21989.jpg.6ea8b99b3d889d9f370ebdd797918a24.jpg

If you think that Football helmet looks "horrid" well then I'm sorry but you're the one who doesn't know what classy looks like. 

I see different posts, all with what they would like to see in our uniform.  I know that there will never be a consensus on anything each individual would like.  You thank thats me crying, thats your interpretation?  Fine 

• Thumb Down 1

25 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Deadline for teams to submit to the league alternate helmets/unis for 2022 season is July 31.  I don’t know if that means they need to submit their design, or just submit their intent to do so and design can come later.

I’m sure it was the black helmet Woody was posting about last month. 

7 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

Deadline for teams to submit to the league alternate helmets/unis for 2022 season is July 31.  I don’t know if that means they need to submit their design, or just submit their intent to do so and design can come later.

Hmm.  So which story should I be following closer that day?  The Helmet Submission deadline or the MLB trade deadline?  Very tough call…

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  So which story should I be following closer that day?  The Helmet Submission deadline or the MLB trade deadline?  Very tough call…

As a Pirates fan, MLB trade deadline day is usually depressing….I’ll go with option C. NHL free agency day 4.

• Upvote 1