The Jets are Heading to London and Here’s Your Chance to do the Same and Catch the Game

London-Eye-2009-scaled.jpg

As Jets fans know by now, Gang Green will be hopping across the pond this season to London where they’ll take on the Atlanta Falcons on October 10th.  If you’re a die hard Jets fan, this is a great opportunity to check out your favorite team and one of the most historic cities on the planet.  With that in mind, JetNation.com has partnered with Kuoni Tumlare travel to offer an incredible package at an affordable price to allow fans to catch the game, see what London has to offer with an option to carry on to Paris, France for a short trip.

Here are the details.

For just $1,149 per person, you can hop on a flight to London where you’ll receive 4 nights of accommodation, daily breakfast, a game ticket, London sightseeing tour along with transfers to Tottenham Hotspur stadium and London airports.  If you’d like to carry on to Paris after the game, you’ll pay $599 per person if in a group or $799 for single occupants.

Your London itinerary will be as follows:

Day 1: Arrive London, Heathrow Airport
Transfer to London by the Heathrow Express
train, the fastest way to the city. Arrive
Paddington Station, our hotel is a short 5 minute
walk away. Your hotel for the next four nights will
be the Hilton Metropole.

Day 2: London
After breakfast, enjoy a panoramic tour of
London. See all the major sights, including
Trafalgar Square, the Tower of London, Big Ben,
Kensington and Knightsbridge. Afternoon at
leisure to explore the city on your own.

Day 3: London
Breakfast at hotel. Day at leisure or take an
optional excursion to Windsor Castle &
Stonehenge. Originally built to guard the city of
London, Windsor Castle has been the home of
kings and queens for nine centuries.

Day 4: London
After breakfast, we will transfer to
Tottenham Hotspur stadium to see New
York play Atlanta. The stadium is only two
years old and is home to the Tottenham
Hotspur Soccer team.

Day 5: London – Depart for
home or continue to Paris
After breakfast, take the Heathrow Express
train to the airport for your flight home or
continue to Paris for our 2 night extension.

If you’re interested in taking part, just contact Kuoni Tumlare Travel by calling 508-281-1779 or you can e-mail them at stefanie.porter@kuonitumlare.com.

Take the plunge and join us in London, Jets fans and do JetNation proud.

The post The Jets are Heading to London and Here’s Your Chance to do the Same and Catch the Game appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/Jetnationcom/~4/Eg10sAlxYyc

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Whether folks are doing this deal or going out to London on their own I'd love to try to set up a night or two in London with some fellow Jets fans.  Happy to play tour guide in London for anyone who's game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

I was breaking out the wallet for 4 people until I realized it was land only. 

Check flights, dude.  I've made the trip a million times and every now and then find some incredible deals.

That is a pretty good price for even land only in London.  Hotels can be expensive.  

But as of now there is a 5-10 day quarantine period for Americans visiting the UK.   Hopefully that falls away by then.  I am supposed to be taking my son to study at LSE next year a few weeks prior (and I booked a hotel to quarantine prior).  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, varjet said:

That is a pretty good price for even land only in London.  Hotels can be expensive.  

But as of now there is a 5-10 day quarantine period for Americans visiting the UK.   Hopefully that falls away by then.  I am supposed to be taking my son to study at LSE next year a few weeks prior (and I booked a hotel to quarantine prior).  

I'm going to London in two weeks and spending 3 nights in a Covent Garden hotel.  What I'm paying for those 3 nights makes this deal look amazing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, varjet said:

NFL Teams better be exempt or why bother having games there?  I assume quarantine means no access to practice facilities anywhere.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

NFL Teams better be exempt or why bother having games there?  I assume quarantine means no access to practice facilities anywhere.  

They may also be assuming things will have calmed down by October.  Things opening up over here and the game is still four months away.  No other way to do a trip that lasts fewer days than quarantine.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Screw London . NFL football should be played in the United States of America . 

Top 30 Star Spangled Banner GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Don’t worry they’ll let your bring your prized hog on the plane as an emotional support animal, Cleetus.

• Haha 4

On 6/24/2021 at 6:54 PM, AFJF said:

Sorry, just updated.  Includes land only.

You can find some freighters that will exchange free 3 day crossing for working as a deckhand..Just dont tell them you are from JetNation or you might end up as the crews 'night relief'