If one of these had to go on IR before season, who?

If one of these starters had to miss season who would you choose?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. If one of these starters had to miss season who would you choose?

• Zach
    • Elijah Moore
    • Tucker
    • Becton
    • Corey Davis

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m sorry if nobody wants to discuss which injury to our bright 2021 draft class or FA additions we would rather after just getting extremely hyped up over the 4 EP Take Flight series.

not all of us are masochistic.

no but you're boring,, come on youngin, get with the in crowd?

• Upvote 1

I think the logical choice is Moore. Crowder can step right in as the slot receiver with Berrios/Cole as the backup. The next guy on my list would be Becton, just because you have Moses/Fant who can man the two tackle positions.

Not sure why so many are on board with losing our top receiving threat in Davis for the year without there being anyone on the team who can fill his role or supplant his production. 

I get it, nobody wants the promising young rookies to get hurt, nobody wants Becton to become an injury prone player. But just looking at the roster breakdown Moore and Becton have solid depth behind them while Zach, Tucker and Davis really don't.  

On 6/25/2021 at 3:01 PM, Patriot Killa said:

I’m sorry if nobody wants to discuss which injury to our bright 2021 draft class or FA additions we would rather after just getting extremely hyped up over the 4 EP Take Flight series.

not all of us are masochistic.

Well put.

Seriously, wtf? Only thing crazier than the topic is thinking it's going be well received.

• Upvote 1