Trade Mims for a starting TE

59 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Hmm No.  Why would any team trade a starting TE for someone who couldn't make the Jets WR rotation?   Would you??   First of all I am not giving up on Mims this early in his career especially when we may already have a starting quality TE on the roster in Kroft/Herndon/Yeboah.   We also have a ton of picks next season to address this position if necessary.  Rome wasn't built in a day.   By the middle this season Mims is going to show why he should have gone earlier than he did in last years draft.   This guy has number 1ish ability.  I am not trading him.  

Hmmmm NO

Abridged version - fixed

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Current top contenders for worst thread starters of the 2021 offseason:

1.  DWC
  2.  Bettyboop
  3.  SouthernJet

Depending on what decisions get made by the bottom 2, and when DWC returns from his most recent banning, those 3 can shuffle over time a bit.  

How the HALE did I miss DWC getting banned lmao.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  DWC
  2.  Bettyboop
  3.  SouthernJet 

Depending on what decisions get made by the bottom 2, and when DWC returns from his most recent banning, those 3 can shuffle over time a bit.  

haha, cagey Vet.... your welcome Phil

1 hour ago, SouthernJet said:

If Mims gets pushed out of crowded talented WR room, is there a starting caliber TE out there that might be available?

I know Blake  Jarwin is back and #1 with Cowboys putting Dwayne Schultz back on pine after very solid year.. 

Others? Zach Ertz?

what terrible idea. R U serious?

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, slats said:

Yeah, I get the concern about Mims at this point, but you don’t trade a WR with his physical ability/size/skills for a TE. The positional value isn’t even close. If anything, you trade Crowder for a TE. 

Especially one who was a rookie, in a COVID year, without the benefit of OTAs, camp or preseason while playing for Gase.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  DWC
  2.  Bettyboop
  3.  SouthernJet 

SJ's a good guy, think he just started on the White Russians a tad early.  :) 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

SJ's a good guy, think he just started on the White Russians a tad early.  :) 

It's nothing personal.  Just business.  His threads have been bad. 

Still plenty of time this offseason for him to come off the list and other contenders to climb the rankings.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  DWC
  2.  Bettyboop
  3.  SouthernJet 

Alka isn’t is the top 3?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SouthernJet said:

If Mims gets pushed out of crowded talented WR room, is there a starting caliber TE out there that might be available?

I know Blake  Jarwin is back and #1 with Cowboys putting Dwayne Schultz back on pine after very solid year.. 

Others? Zach Ertz?

You should be banned.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  DWC
  2.  Bettyboop
  3.  SouthernJet 

Im sorry, JetsFanShawn has to be on any list for worst thread starters of this offseason

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Im sorry, JetsFanShawn has to be on any list for worst thread starters of this offseason

His words per thread rate is lower than the other 3.  Verbosity is an important metric in these rankings, and DWC and Betty are some of the worst at writing essay-length posts that bring absolutely nothing or very little to the table.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

image.png.0e72c1d2861b8f0f75ceb57700276926.png

I hope you guys don’t all go to your T0m Shane closet-built alters tonight and summon him back from his hiatus like last time.

@TuscanyTile2 started a thread two years ago begging someone with actual contact with T0m to call him and ask him to log in. 

we had a ******* T0m Shane’s best moments thread afterwards. It was a mushy sh*t show.

• Haha 2