Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Crusher

doughy get a life GIF

I was expecting this to be one of those like looping gifs. You know what I'm talking about?

Like if the guys head was in the bellybutton and turned into the guy lifting his shirt to reveal the guy in the bellybutton etc etc etc.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I was expecting this to be one of those like looping gifs. You know what I'm talking about?

Like if the guys head was in the bellybutton and turned into the guy lifting his shirt to reveal the guy in the bellybutton etc etc etc.

Like this kind of.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

good vote.

Spoot always  thinks I’m scum after day 1. If I push back he’ll will accuse me of being angry scum Crusher. Its what he does. I’m town, not scum and not third party. 

I thought Arsis’ play  was ok early yesterday though it was little bit more aggressive than usual. Near the end of the Lynch I’m pretty sure he may have shown his hot ass. Reacted like scum who’s team mate is in trouble. Right now I’d say Arsis > JiF = Greenseed. 

vote Arsis 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Spoot always  thinks I’m scum after day 1. If I push back he’ll will accuse me of being angry scum Crusher. Its what he does. I’m town, not scum and not third party. 

I thought Arsis’ play  was ok early yesterday though it was little bit more aggressive than usual. Near the end of the Lynch I’m pretty sure he may have shown his hot ass. Reacted like scum who’s team mate is in trouble. Right now I’d say Arsis > JiF = Greenseed. 

vote Arsis 

well - you did defend drums more than once D1. The hammer at the end is a typical bus position.

Don't mind the vote & logic on Arsis though.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

well - you did defend drums more than once D1. The hammer at the end is a typical bus position.

Don't mind the vote & logic on Arsis though.

Not sure I defended his play, not that I noticed anything off with it either. Simply brought up the rule of last mod not being lynched day 1. But,  I also quickly agreed and had no issue with breaking that rule. Sometimes town forgets that the other town players don’t know who the scum team is either. 

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ GS never put in a vote

Last time he was scum he was very hesitant to bus until endgame. 

vote greenpeen

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

good vote.

^(talking about a vote on Crusher)

25 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote spoot

Some gross flip-flopping.  It's like you don't really know who to vote for or how to make a good argument.  After spoot we lynch Barry and its game over.  Back-to-back Town slaughters. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I agree and said so at the time. The point of me quoting was I just noticed greenpeen was the only one to like that post.

Did I upvote the part about Drums, or the part about Ape obsessing over Spoot, or the part about shut-up scum quit putting your weak ass case on me. 

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Some gross flip-flopping.  It's like you don't really know who to vote for or how to make a good argument.  After spoot we lynch Barry and its game over.  Back-to-back Town slaughters. 

jif is claiming a successful investigation. 

idiot.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Night in the Jungle passes uneasily.

The apes are restless and danger lurks but still some sleep is had.

In the morning you wake up to find that the great white beast is dead!

No, not the Ape, the other great white beast: The Tiger King!!!

Ape AKA @Integrity28 AKA The Tiger King, Serial Killer, has been killed.

hxF7hqz.jpg

@CTM

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

My PM told me so

This is either a desperate play from scum JiF, or scum has a framer.

I understand the logical move is to lynch me to vet this claim from JiF. I'm VT, so town isn't losing a PR, and we haven't lost anyone yet and have killed one scum and the sk. Town is in good position right now. Just be careful about how you handle JiF once I flip town.

15 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

^^Pinging

11 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Did I upvote the part about Drums, or the part about Ape obsessing over Spoot, or the part about shut-up scum quit putting your weak ass case on me. 

Lol, I don't think I've seen Greeny this aggressive before.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

This is either a desperate play from scum JiF, or scum has a framer.

I understand the logical move is to lynch me to vet this claim from JiF. I'm VT, so town isn't losing a PR, and we haven't lost anyone yet and have killed one scum and the sk. Town is in good position right now. Just be careful about how you handle JiF once I flip town.

This is an endgame play, not a desperation play.  Scum doesn't do this, down a man, on D2....