Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

Lynching me is the right move.

Tomorrow you're all gonna have to deal with JiF, whether you think this is a desperate lie by him, or if he's telling the truth and I was framed.

After that, I'd put Crusher, Greenseed, and Arsis, in the pool to look at.

unvote

vote Spoot

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is an endgame play, not a desperation play.  Scum doesn't do this, down a man, on D2....

Good point, than you might want to lean to it being the latter.

Good play be a scum framer, in that case. I tip my hat.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

could be some bastard mod false positive cop variant too. we have to get the spoot flip though.

Yep.  I just don't see JiF playing it like this on D2 as scum.  Hopefully Spoot flips scum so we can move on to other targets tomorrow.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  I just don't see JiF playing it like this on D2 as scum.  Hopefully Spoot flips scum so we can move on to other targets tomorrow.

Like I said, good luck.

Unless you're scum, in which case well played, and rule 14.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are likely 2 scum left. If spoot flips town and scum shoots town we're down to 4-2. Not a bad play at all if you can convince town JiF wouldn't do that on D2.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

JiF is obviously scum

I'm not, I just dont think I understand my role like I thought I did and like, I just reread some stuff and I now I'm confused and the mod hasnt answered my questions. 

Sorry, started a new job, been busy today...

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This is either a desperate play from scum JiF, or scum has a framer.

I understand the logical move is to lynch me to vet this claim from JiF. I'm VT, so town isn't losing a PR, and we haven't lost anyone yet and have killed one scum and the sk. Town is in good position right now. Just be careful about how you handle JiF once I flip town.

Why would I do this as scum?  lol  Strange leaps here.

17 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lynching me is the right move.

Tomorrow you're all gonna have to deal with JiF, whether you think this is a desperate lie by him, or if he's telling the truth and I was framed.

After that, I'd put Crusher, Greenseed, and Arsis, in the pool to look at.

unvote

vote Spoot

Huh, maybe you are scum

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There are likely 2 scum left. If spoot flips town and scum shoots town we're down to 4-2. Not a bad play at all if you can convince town JiF wouldn't do that on D2.

To my memory, we've never let a player live when he comes back with a false positive investigation.  If Spoot flips town, JiF is next.  Period.  

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Unvote

did we lynch him?

I think I read my PM wrong

10 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

oh, ok, well, I actually dont know what I read, so it's still possible you're scum, if not, sorry? 

Welp, I guess it was a lot to ask for you to play well 2 games in a row.  

Dafuq man.  

40 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

jif is claiming a successful investigation. 

idiot.

Oh, I understand what happened, which is why I followed you guys on the Spoot lynch/mislynch(?)
My point was that you came out swinging at me, then complimented a vote on Crusher, then ended up following JiF's mystery pm.