Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No hate speech Cocky B thank you. 

I showed up to the game like 30 minutes after they started and they were all patting themselves on the back about how townish they all were and referring to it as a "budding town core". One of them scum read me because my first post was a vote on someone for having a stupid bio about turtles.

never playing there again.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I showed up to the game like 30 minutes after they started and they were all patting themselves on the back about how townish they all were and referring to it as a "budding town core". One of them scum read me because my first post was a vote on someone for having a stupid bio about turtles.

Ghey

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I played in one of those "championship" games a number of years ago.

It was worse than the time a dentist numbed the right side of my mouth and drilled cavities on the left. 

There is NO logic. The strategic approach is derpish. They align to the loudest idiot there.

I hated it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

All sh*t jokes aside, @JiFapono @Jetsfan80, @Drums, @Greenseed4, and @jvill 51 really need to come out and play.

I would be happy lynching any one of them.

What would you like me to comment on?  Your gay list?  I'd give a little FOS because everyone knows that I dont turn down any type of hole.

Vote Spoot

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for showing up.

I told you that I was taking a back seat to let other get involved this time.  When I decide to insert myself, you will feel it.  All of it. Every inch of it. And it will be nice, really really nice. You'll love it and ask for more.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I told you that I was taking a back seat to let other get involved this time.  When I decide to insert myself, you will feel it.  All of it. Every inch of it. And it will be nice, really really nice. You'll love it and ask for more.  

Concert Gig GIF by Elton John

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

So 2/3 of the game?

Keep in mind that wasn't a scum list. That was a list of people who haven't been posting much.

11 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Name 3 reasons you think I'm scum.

Never said you were scum. Why so defensive?