Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

2 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

I don’t hate this. Frankly, whether you were joking around about Spoot or not (which I thought you were), the number of posts you had about him does stand out a bit so I don’t blame Barry for bringing it up. For Drums to jump on it so quickly seems a bit out of character though. When he’s town he usually plays interrogator in the early stages.

Unvote vote Drums

You are right that his early game MO is to typically to interrogate. His MO as scum is to hide out, which I could characterize his activity so far as. Obviously their are other reasons to lay low but I highly doubt that swoop in vote on ape happens in that case.

we got one boys

Excited Pumped Up GIF by NBA

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You are right that his early game MO is to typically to interrogate. His MO as scum is to hide out, which I could characterize his activity so far as. Obviously their are other reasons to lay low but I highly doubt that swoop in vote on ape happens in that case.

we got one boys

Excited Pumped Up GIF by NBA

Dear god, are you trying to take credit for that?

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

unvote

vote Arsis

Because I asked you a simple question ss to why you were playing the way you were. I didn't even say it was scummy. Was just asking for clarification as to your state of mind.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Because I asked you a simple question ss to why you were playing the way you were. I didn't even say it was scummy. Was just asking for clarification as to your state of mind.

You said:

14 hours ago, Arsis said:

I'm going to hold my dick either way as in my principle. 

I also don't buy your deflection. It's not a good look to be so desperate this way and only have some be meta reason about Friday being in 3 days.

That's a pretty clear FoS.

Either you think I'm scum (in which case you should back it up and vote me, especially considering your current vote is your initial joke vote) or you just wanted to nudge my train while staying clean, because you know I'm town.

And, btw, deadline is now set for early Friday morning, which makes it more like a Thursday night deadline, and it's now Wednesday. So, yeah, it's about to get in the f*cking game and vote people.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You said:

Either you think I'm scum (in which case you should back it up and vote me, especially considering your current vote is your initial joke vote) or you just wanted to nudge my train while staying clean, because you know I'm town.

And, btw, deadline is now set for early Friday morning, which makes it more like a Thursday night deadline, and it's now Wednesday. So, yeah, it's about to get in the f*cking game and vote people.

I think you're playing oddly and I want to understand why.

It could be you're scum. It could be you're bad at the game. Could be you're stuck in bed with covid and have too much free time. I'm asking the questions to get the answers.
That was me pushing you to actually answer the questions instead of some bs deflection about Friday being in 3 days.

Why not just  answer the question? The play and the deflection isn't a great look imo.

• Thumb Down 1

28 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It could be you're scum. It could be you're bad at the game. Could be you're stuck in bed with covid and have too much free time. I'm asking the questions to get the answers.
That was me pushing you to actually answer the questions instead of some bs deflection about Friday being in 3 days.

Why not just  answer the question? The play and the deflection isn't a great look imo.

I did answer the question. It's not my fault if you're too obtuse to understand it.

Now, I understand that you don't often play with us often, so I'll talk you through it one more time.

These games have a habit of sometimes moving slowly, and this game was feeling particularly slow. I had no agenda, other than trying to push gameplay, because sometimes that's what it takes to get these games going. If you still think that makes me suspect, then f*cking vote me for it, instead of just dancing around like a ninny nudging my train. If not, it's time for you to let it go and put your attention elsewhere, because, as I've already said, there's a deadline now.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You do realize the whole "is the ape dead yet" thing started the same way, which ctm over-indexing on a stupid joke during the first 3 pages of a few games in a row... you new guys over-think sh*t

spoot made a cornball song up for me, the right thing to do is insist he must die for that

i'm doing my duty as an american. Sorry ... doodie.

bill enjoy GIF

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You said:

Feisty Beaver is Feisty. 

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

Damn, that’s solid. 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

this game was feeling particularly slow

Gross.

It was like 3-4 pages in and only a couple realize life days. T sometimes takes a full week of ducking around before the actual gameplay kicks in.

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Feisty Beaver is Feisty. 

Yea, his play isn’t tracking. Too aggro for joke phase. Too much talk of casing and quality of cases. I’m all for D1 cases when we get meat on the bones (15+ pages of D1 play), but in page 3-ish?

Nope.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross.

It was like 3-4 pages in and only a couple realize life days. T sometimes takes a full week of ducking around before the actual gameplay kicks in.

After a game where all I did was **** around with some silly roleplay shtick, perhaps I'm just eager for some real mafia and wanted to push some activity.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

After a game where all I did was **** around with some silly roleplay shtick, perhaps I'm just eager for some real mafia and wanted to push some activity.

Perhaps, or perhaps not.

I wasn’t in last game. I don’t care.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Perhaps you rolled scum and jumped in hot. You seem to have an overt explantation for everything.

I have an explanation for everything because I'm being transparent about what I'm doing. I got nothing to hide.

Votecount
Barry - Arsis, 80, Ape (3)

Spoot - Crusher, Jif (2)

Drums - Barry, Jvill (2)

Ape - Drums (1)
Arsis - Spoot (1)
Jif - Greenseed (1)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 6/30 4AM NST/7AM EST