Barry - Arsis, 80, Ape (3)
Spoot - Crusher, Jif (2)
Drums - Barry, Jvill (2)
Ape - Drums (1)
Arsis - Spoot (1)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

DEADLINE: FRIDAY 6/30 4AM NST/7AM EST

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You’ve done a stellar job of clouding up the focus on Barry and Drums.

People are free to chime in and drown me out. Not my fault they haven't,  which has been my whole f*cking point all along.

If I had been quiet all this time, I guarantee you no one would be talking about Drums or Barry anyway.

I'm happy to let other people drive the conversation, so I'm not the loudest voice.

I’m null on the angry beaver so far. Agree the aggressiveness was premature (cc: @Jetsfan80) but I do recall him saying either in the sign up thread or after last game that he regretted not contributing more because he spent most of the game keeping up with his fake post restriction. So it’s not like this came out of nowhere.

8 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Fair point. Who else ya got?

No one person  is standing out. Greenseed is really quiet. JiF is doing his reluctance thing he dies after a good game. Saw a post by Arsis I thought was out of character. 80 is not doing as much as he typically does. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No one person  is standing out. Greenseed is really quiet. JiF is doing his reluctance thing he dies after a good game. Saw a post by Arsis I thought was out of character. 80 is not doing as much as he typically does. 

Agree on all points.

What post by Arsis?

19 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why don't you tell us your reads then? I'm having a hard time moving my vote because I think he's teh scum.

derp - missed that, nevermind

So the case on Drums was essentially 2 posts, no?  His vote on me and then his piggy-backing on the "Ape is obsessed with Spoot" case?  

Good enough for me unless something else stands out, or we really want to avoid the not-lynching-the-mod rule.  I got lynched D1 after modding a prior game before so whatevs.

unvote vote Drums

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So the case on Drums was essentially 2 posts, no?  His vote on me and then his piggy-backing on the "Ape is obsessed with Spoot" case?  

Good enough for me unless something else stands out, or we really want to avoid the not-lynching-the-mod rule.  I got lynched D1 after modding a prior game before so whatevs.

unvote vote Drums

he's also known for disappearing when he's scum and that's pretty much what he's done. @jvill 51 pointed out he's typically the interrogator type when town.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, The Crusher said:

GS is definitely quiet but he said he would be, waiting to see if he picks it up. JiF we’ll see when he decides to grace us with his presence. Which Arsis post caught your eye? And 80 seems content to sit back this game after pushing the action along with you last game. I could go there but as of right now I still like Drums a whole lot better. @Drums change my mind?

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

unvote vote Drums

Pretty sure I led that lynch, lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

GS is definitely quiet but he said he would be, waiting to see if he picks it up. JiF we’ll see when he decides to grace us with his presence. Which Arsis post caught your eye? And 80 seems content to sit back this game after pushing the action along with you last game. I could go there but as of right now I still like Drums a whole lot better. @Drums change my mind?

I gotta find the post. I’ve not looked at Drums much because of last game mod thing. But will look at him. 

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Meh.  This game has bored me so far.  Last game I was a Lie Detector (though that role never played a factor thanks to JiF), so of course I wanted to push the action.  Spoot has done just fine being the one to push this game out of the joke phase.  

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2021 at 8:43 PM, Spoot-Face said:

I could honestly add @Arsis to that list, but at least he's posted recently.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:58 PM, Arsis said:

Name 3 reasons you think I'm scum.

Not sure if I’m struggling with Spoots post or Arsis’ response. Name  3 reasons on page 2 or 3? @Spoot-Face, I’ll settle for one reason why you honestly thought Arsis was scum. 

On 6/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, Integrity28 said:

Ghey.

vote spoot

On 6/28/2021 at 5:02 PM, Integrity28 said:

I didn’t know there was an all lives matter mode. Is the setting in the triggers menu?

On 6/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, Integrity28 said:

Quick tip: vote Spoot 

On 6/29/2021 at 12:05 PM, Integrity28 said:

So, this is going great. 

On 6/29/2021 at 2:16 PM, Integrity28 said:

Ah yes, the penultimate strategy, asking: “are you scum?” 

You need to die.

On 6/29/2021 at 2:17 PM, Integrity28 said:

To be clear: he needs to die, for playing like a dildo.

On 6/29/2021 at 8:01 PM, Integrity28 said:

Spoot is deflecting with overt attempts at obtuse humor. Kill him.

On 6/29/2021 at 8:31 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

His jokes mostly suck but you seem really thirsty to lynch him for a stupid reason.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:48 PM, Drums said:

I don't like the obsession with Spoot thus far

unvote vote Ape

Ape  posted first in response to Spoots parody sing swing and complete miss. He posted quite a few times pushing spot and I don’t see a problem with Drums post. Ape was pretty much obsessing. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2021 at 10:33 PM, Integrity28 said:

Obsession.

Mmm hmm

On 6/29/2021 at 10:44 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

You have posted 11 times in this thread and 4 of them were about lynching spoot.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:11 AM, Integrity28 said:

How many of those comments were on the first 4 pages of the game and/or tied to his silly ape song?

Is this your first time playing?

Obsessed.

Seems like you’re trying to manufacture something here.

Unvote vote Harry

Pretty sure it was Druns that mentions obsessed. 

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ape  posted first in response to Spoots parody sing swing and complete miss. He posted quite a few times pushing spot and I don’t see a problem with Drums post. Ape was pretty much obsessing. 

true - it's the hit and run nature of it combined with drums meta that is sus though

• Upvote 1