Is the Ape dead yet? Season 1 - Ape not dead yet

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

GS pinging a bit here. Says he'll be more active today but doesn't show up until prompted and creates a post with a list of reads, then when prompted on the reasoning behind the reads he claims lists are useless.

Emotion Reaction GIF

agreed.

41 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

GS says he'll be more active today and then shows up at 11am PST in the middle of his weekly sales mtg, he creates a post to participate and he chimes in on his early reads. Then when asked about the reasoning behind one of the reads reminds some a$$hole poster that early game reads aren’t based off logic, but feelin’s, and to not look to far into it… to which, said poster looks too far into it. 

Emotion Reaction GIF

Fixed that for ya

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oof - I’m a finalist for 5 jobs - just found out I’m getting at least one offer. The rest have a few more interviews to complete.

im exhausted 

Congrats man, that was fast.

One month, 5 great interviews?! Good for you. ?

• Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

alright well drums hasn't posted for 2 days and and we have an early morning deadline. How long should we give him?

Since I won't be around for the deadline, I'm going to treat tonight as the deadline. As of now, I don't see a better lynch.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Since I won't be around for the deadline, I'm going to treat tonight as the deadline. As of now, I don't see a better lynch.

Yea the deadline is problematic. We either need @Nolder to change it to a time where humans are awake and playing mafia or we need to kind of set our own at some point tonight. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea the deadline is problematic. We either need @Nolder to change it to a time where humans are awake and playing mafia or we need to kind of set our own at some point tonight. 

I'm good with a self-imposed deadline tonight, if Nolder doesn't want to extend the deadline until at least noonish tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Most people here are EST I don't think the deadline is that bad tbh.

How much extra time do you think you need?

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Most people here are EST I don't think the deadline is that bad tbh.

How much extra time do you think you need?

A 7am deadline isn't that bad... if you start work at 4am in your Cambodian family's donut shop, or deliver newspapers from a bicycle in the 1980s. 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

A 7am deadline isn't that bad... if you start work at 4am in your Cambodian family's donut shop, or deliver newspapers from a bicycle in the 1980s. 

remember when the concept of video games were so fresh you could make a game about delivering papers and people would love it?

Ap7E.gif.52f8650fc1cda23086b619ca7c2d84fc.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Actually no, you'er awfully touchy this game. Not sure what it means. 

Good catch. I’m usually super chill about stupid play and people inferring things about my play that aren’t true.

Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Congrats man, that was fast.

One month, 5 great interviews?! Good for you. ?

I’ve had over 30 interviews. 17 companies engaged. 5 finalists. 

Its been a stressful time. The job I started in February is a nightmare. 

• Upvote 1

I must be terrible at this game.the crying about a deadline seems a good way to fake activity. Jiffylube is doing absolutely nothing. Maybe this game is just too high level for a noon like me. 

Let's all cry more about the deadline instead of making strong cases about drums. Maybe if we all take turns crying that'll help.

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I must be terrible at this game.the crying about a deadline seems a good way to fake activity. Jiffylube is doing absolutely nothing. Maybe this game is just too high level for a noon like me. 

Let's all cry more about the deadline instead of making strong cases about drums. Maybe if we all take turns crying that'll help.

Meme Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Nothing not true here. I’m down unvote vote drums