The rehabilitation poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these QBs is most likely to become "the next Tannehill?"

• Sam Darnold
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Mitch Trubisky
    • Dwayne Haskins
    • Josh Rosen
    • Geno Smith (still only 30 y.o., somehow)

4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Sam Darnold, because Adam Gase.

If not, @SAR I was right and he should be made JN captain for an unprecedented 3rd time.

#Team_SAR_I

#MJNGA

The Gase argument convinced the Panthers to guarantee $20M to Sam in 2022 so it's definitely not a terrible argument. I just think Sam is a bad QB who also happened to be in a bad situation. A likeable Rosen/Geno, basically.

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

The Gase argument convinced the Panthers to guarantee $20M to Sam in 2022 so it's definitely not a terrible argument. I just think Sam is a bad QB who also happened to be in a bad situation. A likeable Rosen/Geno, basically.

If Sam flops... Will it be an argument for a team to give Gase another shot?

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I thought the knock on Trubisky was that he was a one year wonder without a cannon at an eh school who started climbing after the season was over.  You know, sort of like Wilson.  I still think he might be good.  He had a pretty nice season in 2018.  Seems strange teams betting on Andy Dalton and Ryan Fitzpatrick instead of Trubisky.

Yeah. That’s right. Haha 

33 minutes ago, jgb said:

Didn't hear that about Trubisky although universally after 4 years in the league he is acknowledged to be an excellent locker room guy and worker. In Chicago he was known among fans as a "practice king" because he always went all out in practices and looked great. If he had the spoiled label coming out, he's shed that.

Edit: You sure you're not confusing Trubisky and Rosen??

Trouble with Rosen getting a wake up call is that it should have happened when he got dumped 20 minutes after the Cardinals traded up for him.  He had his 2nd shot with the Dolphins and sh*t the bed.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

"Don't care" wasn't on there so I didn't vote. 

Weird choice to take the time to respond when this takes more time and energy than ticking a box or just clicking the back button on your browser lol

i'm not surprised that darnold got the most votes.  i went with trubitsky mainly because he was doing a pretty good job for the bears before he got yankd.  the main reason why i didn't do with sam is because if douglas thought darnold was going to turn his game around like tannehill then he might have kept him.  better coaching, better oline, better receivers are all things that would really help any qb's game.  we'll see. darnold made some pretty impressive plays but they were just few and far between.

• Upvote 1