Zach Wilson’s mom gets purse stolen while twerking at wedding

39 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

lmfao - the response to this is unreal.  She's full on taking advantage of her sons fame to in turn become famous and posting stupid sh*t to get attention, the idea she wont do one of the selfie videos about her son and the NFL, is just unbelievable denial.  

Whats one of those selfie videos?

Who knows what she'll do?  And who cares.  No one outside of this board is talking about her videos.  Better yet why are you so wrapped up in it

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who knows what she'll do?  And who cares.  No one outside of this board is talking about her videos.  Better yet why are you so wrapped up in it

Paging Dr. @TeddEY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, jgb said:

So when you crank it to 11 it's an exaggeration for effect. When others respond, they're taking it personally. Gotcha.

Also, personal attacks are by definition used when someone is taking something personally FYI. Notice that you chose -- unsurprisingly -- to use one that is overtly misogynistic. 

Let go of the hate. Not for our sake but for yours.

wtf are you talking about?  lol

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What's one of those selfie videos?  Like you're asking what they are? I'm confused.

And the reason "I care" is because she's going to do this during the season about her son.  I guarantee it.  And it wont go over well.  It will be a distraction.  Because just like this story which is being covered by the New York Post, Fox News, Fox Sports, Barstool, etc. etc. etc. yes, other people are talking about it because she's a leach, that wont go over well and could have negative impact on her son.

25 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

What's one of those selfie videos?  Like you're asking what they are? I'm confused.

And the reason "I care" is because she's going to do this during the season about her son.  I guarantee it.  And it wont go over well.  It will be a distraction.  Because just like this story which is being covered by the New York Post, Fox News, Fox Sports, Barstool, etc. etc. etc. yes, other people are talking about it because she's a leach, that wont go over well and could have negative impact on her son.

Like yeah, im asking.  Have no idea what youre trying to say.  Shes going to post a video of her and whoever cheering in the stands?  And?  Who cares.

You care because its pointless and has nothing to do with football? Because it wont go over well if shes excited in the stands?  Thats ridiculous.  Shes going to be a distractions because shes going to celebrating in the stands.  Do you watch sports?  Its kind of a common thing

Shes a leech now.  The Fields thing has you hurting still

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

11 hours ago, JetBlue said:

Wow, you must be really special to make that judgement from someone having a good time at a wedding party.  It is not like she posted the video herself.  People are allowed to enjoy themselves even if they have famous children.  

I'm sure Zack could give sh*t, he has more important things to focus on.  His mother is a person in her own right and entitled to live her life the way she chooses.  Nothing to see here, lets just move on.  

Agree.  None of the videos or stories are mean spirited or destructive in any way.  Most find it entertaining.  It adds to the Jets/Sports spectacle.  Pro sports are about entertainment and fun.  It's not just the purity of the sport that many tune in for.  I like some human interest and fun stuff too.  It is why I loved the Rex era so much.  Non stop entertainment.   If Zach's mom is fun and remains visible,  it is a good part of the Jets mix as long as none of it is mean spirited. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Like yeah, im asking.  Have no idea what youre trying to say.  Shes going to post a video of her and whoever cheering in the stands?  And?  Who cares.

You care because its pointless and has nothing to do with football? Because it wont go over well if shes excited in the stands?  Thats ridiculous.  Shes going to be a distractions because shes going to celebrating in the stands.  Do you watch sports?  Its kind of a common thing

You're not following, like usual.   This has nothing to do with Fields, what a stupid comment to make.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Was Lavar Ball a distraction or nah

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

lmfao - the response to this is unreal.  She's full on taking advantage of her sons fame to in turn become famous and posting stupid sh*t to get attention, the idea she wont do one of the selfie videos about her son and the NFL, is just unbelievable denial.  

I don't think that is the case.  Seems she's always been the same person.  What has changed is that her son is now a NY Jet QB and the powerful NY media has their proverbial microscope on her. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

You're not following, like usual.   This has nothing to do with Fields, what a stupid comment to make.

Everything you post has to do with Fields.

Most of the board seems to operate under that same "stupid" thought

Your obsession with picking the kid apart may have something to do with it

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Was Lavar Ball a distraction or nah

How do you make the comparison, someone commenting about her purse being stolen with Lavar Bell going on TV shows from late night to every sports show whining about his son, going on that hes going to be the best ever etc.  And of course complaining about his sons HC 

You've taken one hell of a leap.  

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Everything you post has to do with Fields.

Most of the board seems to operate under that same stupid thought

Your obsession with picking the kid apart may have something to do with it

Weird GIF by MOODMAN

I honestly  don’t think she will openly flame the  Jets on behalf of her son, short of a Sam Darnold two scenario. That doesn’t look likely because Saleh and Douglas seem to be at least trying to prevent that. I’m just wondering when we see her feet , boobs  or butt or something. She likes attention that’s fur sure. Just a matter of time before she gets naughty with it. I say 50/50 her and the Dad split up before Zach’s career is up. She prolly marry Bruce Jenner. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

So, here's the thing, I wouldnt know who Zach Wilson's mom was if she wasnt a self centered moron who airs her business for the world therefore asking to be judged. I'm just providing her what she's asking for. 

If you say so. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Posting a video online about losing a pocket book is totally normal and not attention seeking. Oh wait, the New York Post wrote an article about it.

It is rather curious she took her most valuable things out of her pocket book. Her purse and makeup. Just saying.

47 minutes ago, genot said:

It is rather curious she took her most valuable things out of her pocket book. Her purse and makeup. Just saying.

Like I said I’ve taken this to a point where I don’t want to examine it any further lol

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Like I said I’ve taken this to a point where I don’t want to examine it any further lol

I hear ya. We'll be talking about her again. I can promise you. Its unavoidable

7 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

On it happening .. or anyone giving two sh*ts???

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

5 pages deep on the topic, you're still responding to said topic.  Seems like plenty of people care, including yourself. 

On 6/29/2021 at 3:10 PM, Patriot Killa said:

My generation made twerking, so, i’ll be the first to say, this isn’t twerking lmao. This is the equivalent to a cupid shuffle dance at a middle school prom compared to twerking. I thought I was going to see Mrs. Wilson turn around, get low and clap her ass cheeks together up close, maybe throw her ass in a circle for the camera. That’s what twerking is. It’s a humping motion almost.

Not sure where all the “she wants to be in everything” comments are coming from though, this looks like a 3rd person video at a party/dance event. Most likely one of her friends or family posted her dancing and a fan got a hold of it because fans are obsessively weird people at times.

imagine some kid not born until 1996 trying to lay claim to a hiphop dance because he thinks his generation started it (hint: he is wrong)......lol go sit in the corner

On 6/29/2021 at 3:05 PM, jeremy2020 said:

Has anyone done a deep dive on what this means for the chances of Zack's success in the NFL yet?!

He will clap for the snap and bootleg left 70% more than he bootlegs to the right.

At least that is my interpretation. Still need to review the film a few more times.

• Upvote 1