Zach Wilson’s mom gets purse stolen while twerking at wedding

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

My generation made twerking, so, i’ll be the first to say, this isn’t twerking lmao. This is the equivalent to a cupid shuffle dance at a middle school prom compared to twerking. I thought I was going to see Mrs. Wilson turn around, get low and clap her ass cheeks together up close, maybe throw her ass in a circle for the camera. That’s what twerking is. It’s a humping motion almost.

Not sure where all the “she wants to be in everything” comments are coming from though, this looks like a 3rd person video at a party/dance event. Most likely one of her friends or family posted her dancing and a fan got a hold of it because fans are obsessively weird people at times.

Proof positive that NewsToter doesn't employ a single black editor.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Has anyone done a deep dive on what this means for the chances of Zack's success in the NFL yet?!

My wifi went down. Unfortunately, it crashed in the middle of me running a Monte Carlo simulation to assess the impact on Zach’s career. I’ll probably run it this weekend.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Just another of these high maintenance, self-absorbed women who are beyond annoying.  I feel bad for the Zack.  The media will just feast on his Mom's pursuit of some sort of fame.

We agree on something here, strongly. I can't stand people like that. I don't care if her son is ths QB here. She'll be there if she has a chance to get noticed. Go away.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, undertow said:

These sorts of articles are written and read by bloggers and fans who haven't left the house in 2 years and who masturbate to anime. 

No one has left the house in 2 years

3 hours ago, Joejet said:

She was having fun dancing with a bunch of friends at her daughters wedding. Not a big deal, Some of you guys are like gossiping old women!

Would love to see the browser history of some of these pearl clutchers lol 

• Haha 1