Zach Wilson’s mom gets purse stolen while twerking at wedding

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now this, this is news. 

She was having fun dancing with a bunch of friends at her daughters wedding. Not a big deal, Some of you guys are like gossiping old women!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

My generation made twerking, so, i’ll be the first to say, this isn’t twerking lmao. This is the equivalent to a cupid shuffle dance at a middle school prom compared to twerking. I thought I was going to see Mrs. Wilson turn around, get low and clap her ass cheeks together up close, maybe throw her ass in a circle for the camera. That’s what twerking is. It’s a humping motion almost.

Not sure where all the “she wants to be in everything” comments are coming from though, this looks like a 3rd person video at a party/dance event. Most likely one of her friends or family posted her dancing and a fan got a hold of it because fans are obsessively weird people at times.

Proof positive that NewsToter doesn't employ a single black editor.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Has anyone done a deep dive on what this means for the chances of Zack's success in the NFL yet?!

My wifi went down. Unfortunately, it crashed in the middle of me running a Monte Carlo simulation to assess the impact on Zach’s career. I’ll probably run it this weekend.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

with the intent to harm her or Zach Wilson

Cease fire! Cease fire! Intent to harm? A little bit over the top. What about if she asked to be posted? Do you know the facts?

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Just another of these high maintenance, self-absorbed women who are beyond annoying.  I feel bad for the Zack.  The media will just feast on his Mom's pursuit of some sort of fame.

We agree on something here, strongly. I can't stand people like that. I don't care if her son is ths QB here. She'll be there if she has a chance to get noticed. Go away.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, undertow said:

These sorts of articles are written and read by bloggers and fans who haven't left the house in 2 years and who masturbate to anime. 

No one has left the house in 2 years

3 hours ago, Joejet said:

She was having fun dancing with a bunch of friends at her daughters wedding. Not a big deal, Some of you guys are like gossiping old women!

Would love to see the browser history of some of these pearl clutchers lol 

• Haha 1

The horrible result of the decades-long trend of suburban white girls taking hip hop dance classes in the least diverse communities possible.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

She probably lost it. 

Almost lost more than that, her dress should be given a medal for holding up under that bombardment.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The horrible result of the decades-long trend of suburban white girls taking hip hop dance classes in the least diverse communities possible.

Drunk Weed GIF by Bruno LisboaLay off the Twitter dude.

Photographed over 1,000 weddings all over the NYC/NJ area.  Dont think I ever heard of a mothers purse getting stolen.  

The place is supposed to be filled with friends and family, WTF